3

Aris' pov

"So I know his name but I don't know yours." She said to me and Lincoln chuckled at her.

"Its Aris. What's yours?" I asked and she smiled.

"Jaelene. Many people call me Jae though so fill free to call me Jae." She said and we chuckled.

"You fight good." I said and she shrugged.

"Up in space I was locked up in a cell for 11 years. They didn't let people have two kids so I was a second child. One of the guards taught me to fight after my own father had two different guards beat me. I was 11 when I started to learn." She said and we looked at her shocked.

"You were tortured by your own dad." I said and she nodded yes.

"My mother died when she gave birth to me and my father said it was my fault. When I got old enough I was put in a cell when I was 6 years old. 3 years of torture." She said and shrugged like it wasn't a big deal. She grabbed a rock and slammed it on the metal wrist band she had on her wrist. She huffed when it didn't come off. Lincoln grabbed a metal bar and went over and popped it off. She rubbed her wrist and let out a sigh in relief.

"I should get back before my brother gets worried." She said and went to get up only to groan. Lincoln helped her.

"Come back tomorrow and we will teach you to fight even better. Keep that sword if your friends asked were you got it. Say in a cave." I said and she nodded and hopped out of the gave with the sword and dagger.

"Wow. She's something else." Lincoln said and I nodded and said yup.

Jaelene's pov

I heard a growl on my way back to camp. I pulled my sword out and turned. I looked see a panther. It ran at me and I swung my sword at it and it dropped with my sword in its head. I took my sword out of it and lifted it up and took it back to camp. I walked in to hear Clarke yelling at wells. I carried it to the fire and dropped it by the fire. I saw Octavia was hurt.

"I warned you what would happened off she got hurt." I yelled and grabbed Clarke by the throat slamming her into a tree and she let out a cry of pain.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you." I sneered and she was gasping for air.

"Jaelene let her go." Wells said and I felt him behind me. I slammed my elbow in his face and heard a thud.

"Answer or die." I growled and she gasped out Jasper. I loosened my grip and raised an eyebrow.

"He was taken by grounders. Spear to the chest. It missed his heart. He saved Octavia from the snake in the water by mount weather." She gasped out and I tossed her to the side. I walked over to Octavia where her brother was staring in shock. Octavia was smirking. I bent down and took the cloth off.

"Its deep I'm going to Cauterize it." I said and pulled my dagger out.

"Bellamy heat that." I said and he was still in shock.

"Monty heat this." I said and Monty took it and heated it up. I turned to Finn and ripped his shirt and Monty came over and gave my the dagger.

"Think off rainbows and puppies. Bite down on my jacket." I said and took my jacket off and she took it and bite down on the sleeve. I placed the cloth and knife on her skin. Her screams were muffled. After a few seconds I took it off and put my dagger in the dirt. Octavia had tears in her eyes and I gave her a small smile.

"All better. Let's get you cleaned up." I said and she nodded. We looked at Bellamy and he was still in shock. I stood up and slapped him.

"Ow!" He snapped and Octavia giggled.