You Look Like Me!

In a world where eighty percent of the population has quirks, normality in society doesn't seem to be much of use. Rather a boring void full of the norm. Those who don't possess quirks falling under a bland lifestyle. Except few have tried to strive for a life, one amungst the quirks, but sadly, few would make it. This world, so use to the anomilies of quirks and heroes and villains playing tag in this society it's all, it's all so...

"So boring." A man said with purple curly hair covering his right eye sighed in annoyance as he walked down the street. Gazing at the blocked road where a hero was fighting a villain over a stolen purse. The man looked at the hero and villain with a bore expression plastered on his face and looked away. He slumped his shoulders, giving up the option to ignore the scene and join the other civilians in the crowd. 

'Heroes, Villains, where will this all lead to?' The man thought as he moved closer and closer to the front and saw the hero shooting branches out of his arm. 'The human body, plane quirkless, are the true quirks instead of DNA evolution. Only now, people see it as a useless too in this era. Sometimes I wish, things were normal.'  His mind drifting off from the fight as he looked up the deep blue sky, where cherry blossoms flew high and below from the cool autumn wind.

"My name is Mt. Lady and today is my debut!" The man's thoughts were interrupted as he saw one thing holding the now defeated villain, a literal Big Beautiful Woman. 'Does this woman even have any embarrassment in exposing herself in a ridiculous skin tight suit. But, I can't really complain with the view though.' The man thought as he looked away with a blush as he saw a kid with big green and black curly hair like his, but the only difference was that his hair was a different color and wasn't in what his friend called 'emo style'.

'Wow, the horrors of the world never change. That was pretty shocking, a kid with the same hairstyle as me. What next we have the same-' "Haha good luck to you and your brother kid, I'm sure you'll do great!" "Brother?" The man looked at the kid and was surprised at how his voice sounded. 'Voice? No, it's similar when I was younger, but in my case my voice was a little deeper than that. Coincidental, its just a coincident that we have similar hair and voice, their's no way we could-' 

"Yeah, you and purple haired next to ya!" The man the kid was talking to pointed at him as the kid turned around and the man looked down at the kid at the same time. Their eyes widened as they observed each other. 'Curly hair, freckles on his face, similar voice, and...similar face!?' The two of them continued to look at each other unable to say anything due to what they just witnessed. The green haired kid took action first. 

"H-Hey you l-look..." "Like me..." The purple haired man finished as they both nodded in yes, agreeing that they looked similar. "Wait, you two aren't brothers? I thought you were cuz' how you both look alike." They shook their head no at the old man who apoligized and left the be. The kid looked at his phone and panicked. "Ah! Oh man I'm gonna be late to school. What do I do? What do I do? What do I-" "One thing is calm down." The kid stopped and did exactly what he suggested. 

"Good, now what is your middle school?" "Orudera Junior High, its kinda far from here since I left early to see the fight." The man sighed as he couldn't help but laugh a little at the kids antic. "Come, I'll give you a ride." The man said as he pulled out a capsule and pressed a button and dropped it on the floor. The capsule then transformed to a two person cycle what seemed to defy gravity. "U-Um thank you Mr..." 

"Yamikumo kid, though some call me ether of the two. Hop on before you're late." The kid got on the cycle as it hovered above the city buildings and zoomed at immense speed. Soon passing the city within a minute and already in Musutafu area. "By the way, you never gave me yours kid. What's your name?" The kid who now clung to his seat as tightly as possible looked at Yamikumo and smiled dispite traveling at speeds past the city or any speed limit at that. "M-My names is Izuku Midoriya. Thank you for the ride Mr. Yami."