First Day and First Date

"You have everything right? Wallet? Phone? Doomfist?" Yamikumo said as he stood in the living room with a cup of coffee in hand. He saw Izuku by the door putting on his shoes and wore a grey blazer and green pants. Underneath was a red tie neatly done and a collared shirt. Wearing the bracelets on his wrist as he finally got his shoes on. 

"Yeah, I've got everything Yami. I'll be back." Izuku said as he saw Yamikumo throw something at him and stumbled to get them. "Keys?" Izuku questioned as he looked at the pair of keys given to him. Yamikumo took a sip from his cup and pointed out the window to a red and black motorcycle that seemed futuristic. 

"You need a ride so I built you one out of spare parts. Besides, at least give your girlfriend a ride to school." Yamikumo said as he saw Yuu waiting outside of the house in her school uniform as izuku blushed red. "Seriously, take her out on a date for one thing. You've been with each other for about two months now." 

"Later Yami." Izuku said as he was beat read and left before he could get teased more. "You're already like a dad now. Teasing your own son about a girlfriend." Katsuki said as he came out of no where and peeked out the window watching Izuku and Yuu hopping on the bike. "How the hell do you keep sneaking into my house?"

Izuku and Yuu drove off on Izuku's new bike and were crusing down the streets to Yuu's school. "Um Izuku?" Yuu asked as she was holding his waist tight so she wouldn't fall off. "Yeah Y-Yuu?" Izuku asked. Even though they've been around each other for two months, he couldn't help the stuttering problem much. Sure their was improvement, but it was still their here and then. 

"Um. We've been 'dating' for two months now. And I was wondering if you wanted, to go, on a date tonight?" Izuku stopped the bike just before he was about to drive through a red light. He looked at Yuu with a blush and a goofy smile. "S-Sure Yuu. I, w-wouldn't mind a d-d-date." Izuku said as Yuu squealed in delight and hugged him more. 

"Then it's a date! Oh! Let's do it after school! This is gonna be so much fun!" Yuu said as she got off the bike and ran on the sidewalk and headed to school. Izuku scratched his cheek and muttered to himself. "Should I'd stop her. Her school's still three blocks away." Izuku sighed and drove his way back to school and made it to see a lot of reporters. 

Izuku hopped off his bike and pressed a button that shrunk it and transformed it to the size and shape of a Rubix Cube. Izuku snuck past the reporters and made his way to his class. "Class 1-A, 1-A. Here!" Izuku said as he looked at the gigantic door and became nervious. "It's okay, as long as I don't have Kacchan and that guy from before then I'll survive the first day." 

Izuku said as he opened the door to see his classmates. "Get your feet off that desk!" "Huh!?" "It's already the first day of school and your already disrespecting it with damaging school property you cretan!" Izuku saw the two people he prayed to not have in his class. 'Just my luck.' Izuku thought as he felt numerous pairs of eyes on him. 

"Its him." The blue haired teen with glasses said as many other students looked at him as Izuku jumped a bit at being called out. "Good evening! I'm Tenya Iida of Some-" "Um, I heard. I'm Izuku Midoriya, very nice to meet you I guess."  Izuku said before the guy now known as Iida had introduced himself again. 

"Midoriya, I was wrong about you. It seems you understood the test better than I had originaly thought." Iida said as Izuku tilted his head to the side in confusion. "What, do you mean by that?" Izuku asked as he didn't know what to say.  "The hidden part of the exam. That's how you were able to get into U.A. Right?"

"Hey! It the curly hair!" A girls voice rang behind Izuku as he turned to see her and his eyes widened. 'Yuu! No, wait. It's that girl from the exam.' Izuku though as he almost was going to call her Yuu. "Thanks for saving me back then. Man you were all like 'WHAM' to that huge robot!" The girl said as she moved her arms as if punching something.