Cake to the Rescue!

'I did it! I beat Kacchan!' Izuku though at the end of the day with a smile. On the inside. He won and didn't want to get surprised attack from behind by his childhood friend/bully. Many of the other students were congradulating him and wondered about how he was able to do all that. 

"By the way, how were you able to carry that huge gauntlet of yours dude!? That thing must weigh a ton!" A red haired boy asked Izuku as he and a few other students he was introduced to gathered around him.

"W-Well I-" His phone buzzed as he took it out and received two messages, from Yuu. 'Y-Yuu was calling? What did she want?' Izuku thought as he swiped his phone and saw two pics. One being of Katsuki outcold and on top of Yami with the words YAOI MAN 4 Life and a bunch of squiggles on his face. And his ass up.

The next photo was a selfie of Yuu honding a cake with the two of them in the background as she was wearing a pink apron and a white bandanna and winked into the camera. The phone vibrated and *Ping*ed as a text was sent.

*Congradulations on beating the Yaoi Mans twin!~ Don't ask how but the professor was wondering about you in school. Such a softie! I baked you a cake to celebrate, come home soon~ <3*

Izuku blushed a bit as he smiled at the thought his girlfriend went for such a small victory. "S-Sorry but someone's waiting for me back home. Gotta go." Izuku said to the group as he grabbed his bag and rushed out of school. Hurrying to get out and ride back home. 

Outside he could see Bakugou waiting for him as he was seathing with rage and bandages on his body. "Deku you fu-" "Sorry but got better things to do Kacchan!" Izuku said as he threw the rubix cube in front of him and hopped on the now transformed motorcycle. 

Bakugou just stood their frozen. He couldn't comprehend what just happened. he couldn't accept the fact someone as quirkless as Midoriya beating him. He was a weak pebble on his road in life, easily steped on and walked pass without a bother. 

But he was walked passed by the very pebble that he'd kick to the side of the road. Now he was the pebble...

"I'm home!" Izuku yelled outside his house as he walked to the door reaching out for the handle. Only to find it open and almost toppling over due to a sudden force. He looked down to see Yuu burying herself in his chest and nuzzled in it.

"Welcome home!" "Hey." He heard Yuu say. But looked up to see his dad with a shoe mark on his face as he rubbed his head. "U-Um...what-" "Your girlfriend who still is experiencing teenage ho-" Yami shutted up as he saw the glare from Yuu who peeked her head out of Izuku's shirt.

"Nevermind. So, I'd take the bracelets worked?" Yami said as he moved aside to let the two in and walked over the still unconscious Katsuki. "Gotta say, never thought you'd combine them into a single weapon like that. This'll need more testing and analysis. Along with-" 

Yami began muttering off possible therories and test ideas to himself as Izuku and Yuu watched to with a sweat drop on their heads. "A-Am I really like that sometimes Yuu?" Izuku asked as he was embaresed of his own muttering now.

"W-Well when you do it, it's sort cute how you really go deeper and deeper into it. So it's not that bad. But with him-" She pauses as she points Yami and sees him now pacing around the unconscious body of Katsuki looking down. "It's kinda creepy how he still moves around normally like that."

Yuu walked over to Katsuki and kicked him in the ass. But didn't worked, so she had a brilliant idea in mind and smiled. "Katsuki! Yami's propising to another man!" "WHAT!" Yuu shouted as he immediately got up and knocked Yami over the couch as katsuki looked around for this 'other man'.