Hey Yuu! Let Me Explain...

It had been about a few week since Midoriya had meet Yamikumo and Katsuki, who still was slightly afraid that he was Bakugo. But ignored the fact that he looks like him, he decided to help him with his self esteme in standing up for himself. Midoriya often visited Yamikumo Labs for a visit or to help around with projects.

Basically up to the point where he introduced his mother to him and Katsuki at the hospital. Though she ad to buzz in the nurse to see if her treatment did not have side effects of seeing things. They got along really well and even told her that Midoriya was more than welcome to his home. 

Currently they were at Takoba Munciple Beach, the beach littered with trash, to begin Midoriya's training for the upcoming U.A. Entrance Exams in ten months. "Ggh! Damn, this is heavy." Izuku said as he was lifting up an old tire that was about four feet tall. "No complaning now. This is part of your training to help surpass your body's limits." Yamikumo said as he sat on top of a large refrigerator while looking down at Izuku's training.

"Listen, every time you push your body to the limit, the brain's limiter is active. And once it is, you must go beyond the tiredness you feel and push through the pain and anguish. Then and only then..." Yamikumo hopped of the fridge and pushed the fridge from an inch away as it skid againts the sand till it was around ninety meters away. "Can you go beyond the limit of your body and mind." 

Izuku stared in awe at how the body can go beyond the limits one thought possible. As if the body itself was automatically given superhuman quirk. "Alright! Lets get back to it then." Izuku made no complaints as he did all the excercises Yamikumo instructed and moved all the scrap metal and household appliances on the flat bed truck. Once they were done for the day, they drove off from the beach. 

"By the way, where are we taking this stuff to?" Izuku asked as he as curious as to why he put everything on the truck they were now driving in. "My house." "Huh?" Yamikumo then explained as he saw the confused look on Midoriya's face. "Most of these have parts still usable for future experiments. Also we can make money off of them, their parts are recycled in modern day appliances." 

Izuku mearly agreed to go along with the plan as he helped him disassemble and reassemble everything for the parts that were usable. Then proceded to sell this at original price, dispite the fact they got more than they should. Hoerver, Yamikumo said, "They basically sell these at higher prices anyways, so were cheating the cheaters at their own game."  They left the scrap shop before they could find out and drove back to the lab.

Yamikumo saw a familiar girl waiting at the door and was surprised by her presence. "Hmm? Didn't think she'd come on her break." "Who are you talking about Yamikumo?" Izuku asked as he heard his voice with upmost surprise. Yamikumo looked at him as he parked the truck outside the driveway and stopped the car.

"My assistant, she want's to become a scientist or a doctor or something. I couldn't remember, but she's been very persistent in making me make her my assistant. I think you'll like her." Izuku blushed as he said that. He'd never been one as to so much talk to a girl aside from his mother. "Come on now, don't get cold feet. Besides, I promised your mother to try and break you out of your shell. Now, let's go." 

Yamikumo and Midoriya got out of the truck and made their way to the front door where the girl was waiting. The girl looked behind her as she saw Yamikumo and somewhat of green behind him as he came closer and closer. "Professor, morning!" She said cheerfully as she jumped up back to her feet. Yamikumo waved as he saw what she wore, what looked like a school uniform with tights or socks that seemed like pants.

'I'll never understand a woman's fashion sense.' "Morning Yuu. Go on say hello." Yamikumo said as he said the last part behind him. Midoriya stepped to the side with a blush sporting on his face as he stuttered out the courage to speak. "G-Good Morning. N-Nice to meet y-you." The girl now know as Yuu froze in shock at what she was seeing.