Reflections

"Who and what the fuck is this suppose to be!?" Bakugou shouted as he pointed out the three in front of the class room as one of them launched herself to Izuku and hugged him. "This better be some fucking prank Deku! Otherwise I will kick your god damn ass!"

"Wow, didn't know he was so violent." Katsuki whispered to Yami as he witnessed explosions coming from his hands and glaring at Izuku and Yuu. "Welcome to the 'Reflection Club' population total of 8." Yami said as he noticed the threats going on and Yuu's glaring intensifys. 'Crap this won't end well.'

Yami turned to Aizawa who was on the floor in his sleeping bag. "Mr. Aizawa I am not held responsible for what my aprrentice will do to your student." Yami said as he and Katsuki hid behind Aizawa using him as a meat shield. "Wait why-" That was all Aizawa could muster before he felt something hitting his body and slumping down on the floor. 

"Yuu, was using your quirk really necessary?" Yami said as he saw her arm, gigantifyed, soon returning to normal as she sat on Izuku's lap and hugged him tight. "Two reasons, both of which are my answer being 'yes': 1.) He was being an ass to Izuku and needed his ass kicked. And 2.) He looked like Yaoi man's exact love child and it was always on my bucket list." Yuu said as she grabbed Izuku's arms and wrapped them around herself.

"You have a bucket list that involves hitting a child I have?" Katsuki said as he walekd over and picked up Bakugou from the ground and dusted him off. "You're verry weird Yuu. You know that?" Katsuki said as he heard growling from Bakugou and smiled. 'Aww, he's like an angry puppy'

"Who and why the fuck do you look like me!?" Bakugou shouted as he pointed his finger at katsuki as one of his hands erupted in various explosions. "And why do you look like the fucking nerd over there? And how the FUCK, did he get a girlfriend before me!?" 

"Man is he usualy this annoying when he's mad? Look, um..." "Katsuki Bakugou!" "Okay...illigitimate son of Katsuki...as I said before I am Yamikumo. Also Midoriya's dad." Yami said as he then pointed to Katsuki. "This gay man child friend of mine is Katsuki. Who I honestly think is that he knocked up your mom who probbably was a wild and tough woman and she has your annoying ass to deal with." 

"You are so dead!!!" Bakugou shouted but was held back by Katsuki that had him in a Full Nelson and laughed at how he struggled to break free. "Ha Ha Ha! Yami keep pissing him off, he just gets funnier the more he's mad" Katsuki said as he held tight onto Bakugou who growled like a guard dog. 

"Wow, you are just the pinical of violence arn't you? And the girl now on Izuku's lap is Yuu. And not being an asshole is the first step to get a girlfriend just to let you know. And be more like him in a sense." Yami said as Bakugou snapped and began shooting explosions out of his palms as he continued to flail. 

Ignoring his bitch of a tantrum, he looked to the students who were shocked that someone managed to piss off Bakugou and just ignore him with ease. "Now, we'll be observing your actions during the heroic corse. Just do your best and we'll simply observe and not your abilities." Yami said as he then saw Iida raise his hand immediatly after he  was done. 

"Yes? What is it?" Yami said in an annoyed tone as he did not want to deal with other students if they were similar to the illigitimate love child of Katsuki. "Appologies Professor Yamikumo, but um...should you control Bakugou's anger? And what type of observations will you be preforming as we use our quirks and-"

'Crap it's the second worse type aside from the blonde walking dynamite. Annoying smart kids that ask too much.' Yami thought as he placed his hand up to stop Iida from asking anymore. "First off, I said don't worry about it. Second-" He pulled out a black gun with futuristic blue linings and pointed to Bakugou,

The gun expanded out as the sides spreaded open and the top and bottom barrel of the gun opened and inside could see blue light. *Enforcement Mode: Paralysis* A robotic voice chimed from the gun as Yamikumo pointed to Bakugou's chest and fired. Small electric surrents running across his chest until Katsuki felt his body go limp.

"There, he's calm." Yami said as the students were shocked that someone pulled a gun and managed to put Bakugo to sleep. "Y-You just shot a student." Iida said as Yami held his gun up pointed to the cealing. "They can paralyse someone and put them to sleep. Honestly Izuku, is your class like this?" Yami asked as he then saw Izuku and Yuu about to go onto a full make out session.

"Well that's it for introductions I suppose. We'll see you afterwards. Katsuki, grab her please." Yami said as he walked out of the classroom and rubbed his temples of how this day had began so well, then turned to a cluster fuck. 'Why is it that I feel older than I'm suppose to be already? I'm 23 and already feel 50.' Yami thought as he waited for Katsuki and Yuu out the halls.

"Well have fun with the rest of your classes everyone. And if Bakugou aske about me, tell him that he's my son. Or his long lost twin. Doesn't matter, I just wanna see how he reacts." Katsuki said as he dropped Bakugou's limp body on his dest and grabbed Yuu in a Full Nelson. "Come on little assistaint. You two can suck faces later and other things at home." 

Katsuki's comment put Izuku, Yuu and the rest of the class into a blushing mess. Yuu had her arms wrapped around her boyfriend's body as she used him as support against the Full Nelson. "Noo~ I wanna stay! Let go! No. Let go of me Yaoi man!" Yuu said as she held on tight, pulling Izuku a bit as Katsuki tugged on her to try and get her free, 

"Damn it, what are you? An iron clamp? S-Sorry Izuku but do you mind helping me here? Yuu let go of him damn it!" Katsuki said as he still struggled to break her free of his clutches. Izuku looked at his girlfriend who tried with all her might to stay with him, but he had classes to go through.

"Sorry Yuu, I'll take you out afterwards." Izuku said as he poked her side gently with his index finger, causing a stiffened laugh to escape her lips. "Boop." Izuku said as he gently tickled her until she would break and release him. He had succeded, and Yuu was now in his hold. "T-Thank's Izuku. Ow! Damn it Yuu why must you be so violent to me!?" Katsuki said as they both exited the class.

All attention was now directed at Izuku, as he felt those stares he sunk deeper into his desk out of embaressment. "Midoroiya..." He heard the voiced behind him as he saw Kaminari and Mineta suddenly grabbed him by the collar and staring with intent to harm. "Why the hell do you have a girlfriend before me!?" They said as they started shaking him violently.

"I-I dooont kknow i=it just sort of happened betweenn u-uss. P-Pleeasee sstop shahaking meee." Izuku said as they didn't stop, as multitudes of questions came but couldn't heard correctly due to his head swirling around. 

"That's enough for one day. We don't need two students unconcious." Aizawa said as he used his capture gear to seperate Mineta and Kaminari from Izuku and sat them back at their desk. 'I'm actually jealous that Midoriya's dad actually kept them in line. But it's bizzare how they look so alike.' He shivered as the thought of someone looking like him, but completely opposite of his usual personality.

The rest of the classes went on in complete silence from the students. None of them could comprehend the fact that they had witnessed doubles of their classmates in real life. More shocking to believe that Bakugou's double was actually nice and kind. The meer thought of it was something to laugh at, but seeing it real, was down right horrifying. 

Iida had thought about conversing this topic with Uraraka, but as he saw her, she was as pale as a ghost. Her facial expression was of widened eyes with a smile, but her eyes seemed to be drifted off into space as she just sat there with that expression on.

'Was that me just then? Why was I their on Deku's lap?' Ochako thought as she fathomed how she was suddenly in two places at once. 'What was that saying about meeting your double in real life? Am I gonna die? Will something happen if we touch?' By this point she couldn't even pay attention in class, as she fainted on the spot. Her head slumping into the desk. 

Lunch time had quickly rolled around and Izuku had then went along with iida and a now normal Ochako, to the cafeteria to get lunch. "Izu~!" Izuku heard his name as he saw that Yami, Katsuki and Yuu had already got them a table and lunch. 'Why do I get the feeling that this is gonna be weird.' Izuku thought as they went to the table and sat down.