Hero Arrives for a Bonfire

It's been a few weeks since meeting Yuu and things have been somewhat odd for Midoriya. First off, if people recognized him, they'd look at him like a hero. At school, the students and his classmates looked at him in disbelief and thought that wasn't him. Bakugo tried to kill him a few times and kept glaring at him. But It was what he had been used to over the years of being quirkless in his class so he paied no mind to it.

It had been really progressive at the lab lately. Often doing testing on Prototype: Black took quite a while with Yuu, Yamikumo, and a couple of times Katsuki. One thing they spent a day on trying to name Prototype: Black to something else. According to Yuu and Katsuki it was: "Too much of a pain in the ass and mouth to keep saying 'Prototype: Black'" Sadly that day was waisted as Yamikumo chased the two around the lab.

Hanging out with Katsuki and Yuu had helped Midoriya with his self esteeme issues. He no longer was afraid of Bakugo making threats on his life and once back talked to him. Even he was less nervious to other girls thanks to Yuu hanging around with him. Today after class was over, Yamikumo said to meet them at the beach for some training.

"Well, back to the beach I guess. Better change before hand." Izuku said to himself as he gahered his stuff and left the classroom with everyone else. Until he felt the door being blocked by his fellow students as they looked at him like they were gonna beat the living end out of him. "Going somewhere Deku?" Bakugo sneered as he stepped up from the crowd.

"Yes actually. I was headed to the beach since it's Friday and I have plans. Unlike you aparently." Midoriya said as he pushed Bakugo to the side and others to make a way for himself. Until he felt a burning palm on his shoulder as he looked back to see Bakugo glaring and baring his teeth at him. "Come on Kacchan. I'm busy and don't have time for your-" "SHUT UP!" 

Midoriya was genuenly surprised at his reaction. Sure he had been abused by his yelling, but this one sounded like he was distrought and pain. "You damn nerd...YOU HAD A QUIRK ALL THIS TIME!? YOU WERE JUST LOOKING DOWN ON US WERN'T YOU!" Bakugo yelled as the rest of his class did so as they all slowly activated their quirks and walked forward as Midoriya waked backwards till he was by the center of the classroom.

"You've been hiding out on us Deku, hope you're ready to accept the conciquences of your actions." Bakugo said as he let out a small but loud explosion as to show him they meant buissness. Izuku then looked around to find a way out, only one though, but it was his only option. 'Gotta admit, I always kinda wanted to do this.'

 Izuku thought as he tighten his backpack to his body and walked forward as the classmates moved to give him space. Izuku ran back to the side of the class and did what shocked most of them, along with surprising himself. He jumped out the window, leaving it broken and glass falling in and out the classroom as he fell out of sight. Izuku turned around as before he fell, he left them something they wouldn't remember.

His trade mark smile that stretched for miles, and his two middle fingers outstretched at them.

The class just froze. Their quirks soon no longer active as they had just witnessed what may be a sign of the world ending. Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya just jumped out the window, and flipped them off. Flipped them off.....Flipped....them...off...

"DEKU YOU BASTARD!" Bakugo shouted at the window as loud as he can in hopes of reaching Midoriya. "What?" The class looked to see Midoriya hovering on a grey silver and black board. Hovering in the air as if were a cloud as he dressed only in a white muscle shirt with another red one underneath. Black cargo shorts that reached halfway to his calf and wore his red high tops.

"Like I said, I already have plans to meet up with some friends of mine. So I can't be bothered by your idiotic antics. So fuck off Kacchan." With that said, Izuku hovered/skated his way to the beach leaving a biwildered class to wonder. "What the hell happened to Midoriya?"