Main Characters

Main Protaganist: 

Hey, I'm Sarah Glingwood I am 15 years old, I have been in the foster system for 13 years.. I honestly do not remember my parents. They died in a plane accident in 2000. For the past 3 years I've been living in a foster home being abused, physically and mentally. I have called the police about 5 times just in the past year, but they've don’t fuck all in the situation. About 2 weeks ago i started sleep walking every night, i used to sleep walk but not this bad. I have been hearing voices; it's gotten so bad I haven't been in school for the past week. Kind of sucks right? I guess, wait till you see what i can really do with these 'powers' of mine..  Well keep reading and you'll get to know me even more :)

Other recurring characters:

Cara Coburn.

Cara Coburn, whose gift is sensing people’s moods and reading their thoughts telepathically, which sometimes makes the world an overwhelming place for her. Cara is the daughter of Dennis Coburn and an unnamed mother. She has a younger sister whom she left behind. Prior to her breakout, Cara was both deaf and mute. She communicated through sign language and reading other people's lips. Cara discovered her abilities when she was attacked and nearly raped by Tyler Miller. She was arrested and taken into custody, accused of killing Tyler Miller, who's head had been cracked. Moments before she was about to be locked in a cell, she teleported out of the precinct and ended up at her home. There, she was rejected by her father, who claimed no one would believe her story. He gave her money and told her to leave. Cara hesitantly walked away and stopped to say good bye to her sister before leaving. Cara eventually found John and joined him.Cara is serious and mysterious, more or less due to her past. She keeps to herself and prefers not to be vulnerable to those she doesn't trust. She has a soft, romantic side, which is mostly seen with John. She is all about saving lives, but only when it's possible. Cara can become very angry, as seen when she strips Kurt of his powers. She is angered when people she trusts keep secrets from her or betray her. Cara is a young, beautiful and very attractive woman. She stands about 5'8 inches tall. She has a very light tanned complexion, long,straight darkbrown hair and light blue-gray eyes. She also wears a lot of black, i.e. black leather jackets, black skinny jeans and black boots.In her teenage years, Cara described herself as a seventeen-year-old nerd and it was also shown in a flashback that she was geeky. She also wore glasses and had bangs

Russell Kwon.

Russell Kwon, a young man who abuses his superpowers by reading girls’ thoughts, stealing valuable items such as cars, and generally having a good time. Russell grew up in a Korean-American family, with a strict father and a timid mother. His father was very hard on him, often criticizing him much too harshly, especially on his piano skills. Russell did whatever he could to please his father, but it never seemed to be good enough. Russell eventually began using his newly discovered abilities to cheat his way through gambling. This got him into trouble, and the men he was gambling with came after him and threatened to kill him. Russell's father defended and hid him, in which cost him his hand getting crushed violently with a hammer.Russel is shown to be a caring and amusing guy, and knows when it's the right thing to do. In All Tomorrow's Parties, he is shown to be extremely caring when Irene was critically wounded from a gunshot from an Ultra ambush, and also getting extremely angry at Kurt when he finds out that he was responsible for being ambushed. He is also shown to be a free spirit that won't miss an opportunity for a good time. Throughout the episodes, Russel cracks a joke here and there being a very silly person. Russell is about 5'7 inches tall. He has light beige skin, dark almond shaped eyes and black hair.

John Young.

John Young is the cool rebel leader with a troubled past who is searching for his place in the world. John had a very troublesome upbringing. He was in a foster home  with several other kids and an aggressive alcoholic father. He had to steal food just to support his family. His foster father abused him physically and verbally. John was taken to Ultra by Jedikiah Price where he was trained in all his abilities. In the episode Kill Or Be Killed, it is revealed that John has the ability to kill because he was part of a lethal experiment called the Annex Project. The prime barrier of his brain that stored his inability to kill was fried. This experiment was successful for him, unlike many other participants, but John soon left Ultra because Jedikiah was making him kill, something he is against.In Kill Or Be Killed, it is revealed that Jedikiah found John in foster care. At this point, John already had good control of his abilities and was using them to steal food for his foster siblings. Not much is known about his parents or the events before Jedikiah found him, however it is made clear that his foster father is physically and verbally abusive. Jedikiah removed John from the home, paying his foster father compensation for taking him away. John was then trained at ultra with fellow young tomorrow person Killian McCrane. The two often trained together and became friends. John later returned to his foster home revealing to his foster father that he had powers, this leads to John being attacked by his foster father. Jedikiah interupts this altercation by shooting his foster father and taking John back to Ultra for training. In Sitting Ducks, in a series of flashbacks, teenage John is shown using his abilities to defend his friend from being robbed. After he gives himself in to Jedikiah, he is forced to watch as the man is killed from inside a car.John is very disciplined, this could be due to his time spent training to be the best agent at ultra, in episode four it is hinted that John's training was very rigorous. He is often very cautious, always remembering that his species is at risk. John is also very focused, rarey losing sight of the goal of his mission. This could also be a result of his training at Ultra. He has good control of his emotions and can sometimes appear detached, though he becomes angry when the safety of his group are threatened. John can be stubborn, bossy and arrogant at times. John is about 6'1 inches tall. He has pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes.He is a very attractive figure.

Stephen Jameson.

Stephen Jameson stands at the crossroads between the world we know and the shifting world of the future. Up until a year ago, Stephen was a “normal” teenager - until he began hearing voices and teleporting in his sleep, never knowing where he might wake up. Now, Stephen’s issues have gone far beyond the usual teenage angst, and he is beginning to question his sanity. In desperation, Stephen decides to listen to one of the voices in his head, and it leads him to his first encounter with the Tomorrow People - John, Cara and Russell - a genetically advanced race with the abilities of telekinesis, teleportation and telepathic communication, but he soon learns that he also has the power to stop time, like his father. The former leader of the Tomorrow People. Stephen is a very well mannered young man, who is determined to overcome anything that gets in his way. He will not let his friends or family get hurt. Stephen is protective and takes desperate measures when necessary. He cares about the life and refuses to turn his back on humans or his species. Stephen can be very stubborn and eager to fight, often accidentally placing other people in danger. Stephen is about 6'0" tall. He has a very light tan complexion, dark brown hair and blue eyes.