The Breakout

If you guys don't know, when i say 'jump/jumped etc' it means the teleported.

***

I've been with the Tomorrow People for 2 weeks now. I've learned what's going on, l learned how to control my powers. The other night Cara and John got into a fight.. No ones seen John since, we think he's staying at Stephens. We honestly don't know but Cara's not doing such a great job at leading...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE DON'T HAVE ANY FOOD." Cara screamed walking out of the kitchen area. I was sitting next to Russell and we were laughing until she interrupted. "Russell I thought I told you to go and get food with Sarah.." She said trying to calm down. 

"Wow, okay we will go out now." Russell rolled his eyes and pulled me up with him, we started walking out but we got stopped. 

"Sarah, Russell, bring Kat with you, you'll need the extra hands." Kat followed behind us as we jumped to the local superstore.

We got enough food for the week and a bit longer. We were on our was home.

"So what's happened with John?" I asked Russell as we left the store?

"Him and Cara got in a 'fight'" We laughed.

"Do you miss him, you guys seemed close." I looked down at my feet, adjusting the bags i was holding. We turned down the ally and we jumped back to the layer.

"Kinda I guess. Want to go visit him when we are done here?" He hopped down the stairs and we walked towards the kitchen area.

"Sure." I smiled at him. We got into the kitchen and unpacked all of the food we laughed and talked for a bit. Cara came in when we were finishing up. 

"No more going out for day trips, Ultras been more active lately." Russell sign and we followed after care into Tims room.

"What do you mean, so we can't leave at all now?" i asked , so its a prison now, well that's fucking great.

"No, just no leaving. Time bring up the latest break out." Tim brought up the latest one, her names was Kaite she was 16 looked like she was caught stealing a few times and sleep walking so the usual.

"Well we will go talk to Stephen and see if he has anything on Ultras radar." Russell said with a snazzy flare. 

"I said no leaving." She seemed pissed.

"We won't get caught." Russell laughed as we walked out, Cara didn't say anything when we left. 

We jumped to the nearest ally by Stephens house, it was almost noon. We walked up his stairs and Russell knocked on his door. 

"Who is it?" Yelled I think his name is Luka, he's Stephens little brother.

"Stephens friends." Russell yelled back with a chime. 

The door unlocked then opened. "He's out at the moment but you can come in and wait, he should be back soon." Luke let us in and closed the door behind us.

"Who is i-"  Maria asked walking into the living room. "Oh, Russell right? and who's this?" She turned and looked up me.

"Hi, I' Sarah.." I said shyly. I stock my hand out and she shook it. 

"Do you guys want a sandwich?" She asked as we followed her into the kitchen and sat down at the island.

"ooo, yessery," Russell clapped his hands and got excited.

"Please." I smiled as Maria started making the sandwiches. I looked around the house. Pretty normal school books and everything a normal loving family would have. School. I miss it. Maria opened the fridge and put everything back into it she had out. She grabbed a plate and put the sandwiches on them and handed them to us. Russell dug in and i savoured mine. The front door opened and Stephen and John walked inside. We finished out sandwich up and got up.

"Oh, how long have you guys been here?" Stephen asked walking into the kitchen.

"Only a few minutes." Russell added as Stephen grabbed a bag of chips and singled us to follow him up stairs.

As we got into Stephens room John asked, "so what do you need."

Russell looked at me, "There's a new break out her makes Kaite, she's 16 anything on Ultras radar?" I looked at Stephen.

"She's listed in the possibility section, they don't have enough evidence to know if she's breaking out of not." He laid down on his bed.

"Well do yo guys got any thing, on you spider senses?" Russell laughed.

"All the know is what you guys know, she's been caught stealing, sleep waking and ran away a few days ago, they haven't been able to find her since." Stephens phone rang. We all looked at him, "It's Jedikiah.." He trailed on and then answered the phone. "Hey Jed....So you found the new break out, okay I'm on my way." He hang up.

"Where?" Russell asked.

"The abandon cheese factory on Princeton," Russell contacted Cara.

"Will it be a good idea to go if Ultras already going?" I asked, as Stephen was getting ready to leave.

"I don't think so, but Cara is the leader now, so you never know." John rolled his eyes and sat down.

"She said she's getting a group together to go now." Russell added. Stephen started down stairs as we followed behind.

"Well I go to jump over there the teams on there way soon." Stephen pulled on his hoodie and opened the door, "I'll keep in touch with Cara," He said as walking outside.

"I'm going to go with them, you wanna come Blondie." Oh great a nick name i thought as Russell laughed jumping to the layer.

"So are you going to miss all the action?" John laughed. 

"Yeah, not so big on all this Human vs Tomorrow People thing, Y'know." He smiled and turned on the television. 

"Yeah, who is. I don't think any of us wanted to be apart of this.. But we're all here for a reason." He trailed on but I was tuned in to the TV.

"I am here live to an old abandoned factory, where a bomb just went off moments ago.." The news reporter added.

"Isn't that where Russell and Cara just went?" I asked, not listening to what John was saying. He looked over at the T.V. we were watching as the building burst up in flames.

The it went over to the news lady again."For viewers just tuning in, I'm here at the abandoned cheese factory on Princeton Street, watching at these flames take the building down with them." John got up and we jumped to the layer.

"Where are they," He yelled walking down the stairs.

"whoa whoa you are not aloud here." One of the Tomorrow People added.

"The place they went to had a bomb in it, they're not back yet?" I asked walking in front of John.

"No, no they left like ten minutes ago." John grabbed my solder and we jumped to the building. When we got there, John looked in the crowd, no sign of Cara, Russell or Stephen. 

'Stephen? Cara? Russell?' I screamed telepathically. No Reply. John wondered threw the crowed and I stayed back looking into the crowed. As I listened I actually couldn't here anything at least not telepathically, no one like at all.

"John!?" I yelled heading towards the crowed. I didn't get very far before getting hit over the head with something. I fell to the ground and blacked out.

*************

Hope you guys liked it :)