Blood

sorry for it being so shot, got grounded and my laptop might get taken away so i rushed this

***

[Sarahs POV]

Katherine and I walked down the street and we heard screaming as we passed by an ally. Katherine reached for her gun and pulled it out with her right hand and put it by her side.

“Follow behind me,” Katherine headed into the ally. There were two people down the ally. I didn’t want them to get away, I looked behind me there wasn’t anyone yet. I decided to jump over to the other side of the ally. I could hear Katherine cursing. People heard the screaming and came over the side of the ally that Katherine was on.

Katherine raised her gun as I got out my tranq, “Get away from her,” I heard her yell at the man. I now realized there was a van parked behind the big trash can. Someone else was in the driver’s side. They were trying to kidnap someone.

The girl screamed, “He’s got a gun. Help me.” I could hear the fear in her voice.

I read his mind, and knew he was going to jump in the van, I couldn’t let him. I teleported behind the van and grabbed the man attack the woman by his shirt, he screamed and I punched him in the face. He fell to the ground. The lady ran over to Katherine. The van backed up and almost hit me. I teleported away before the van could. The man seemed shocked I punched him again he got up quickly and went into the van. Katherine walked up to me

“what the fuck was that all about, people saw you.” She was pissed.

“Well then lets get out of here before people start asking questions.” We walked down the ally and exited threw the other side. There weren’t as many people on this side. We ran down the street for about 4 blocks.

“Can you just teleport us to my house?” Katherine asked.

I gasped for air, “Hold on,” I smirked and she grabbed my shoulder, I teleported to her living room.

“Wow that felt wired. Haven’t teleported since before.. you know then.” I smiled.

“I know it feels so tingly mingly, it’s a great good feeling,” I said walking over to her kitchen to get water.

I opened the fridge and saw a bunch of blood bags, “wow that a lot of blood,” I could feel my tummy turning.

Katherine laughed “I guess it is,”

I grabbed a cup from the cupboard and went over to the sink, turned the sink on and filled my glass up. Katherine already walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch. I walked over and sat down on the chair next to the couch.

Katherine phones rang; I looked at her hoping it wasn’t Jedikiah.

“It’s him.” She looked down at her phone again.

“What are you going to say?” I asked.

She shrugged it off and answered it, “Hey,” I couldn’t quite hear what Jed was saying, but he sounded pissed. “I understand, it won’t happen again.” I could tell her was yelling. “Yup, I know, okay. Good bye.”

I burst out laughing after she hung up. Katherine got up and slapped me across the back of the head.

“He’s pissed at you,” she laughed as she walked over to the fridge and pulled out a blood bag. She threw it on the island and grabbed a glass. “want some?” She laughed.

“Yeah no thanks. And did anyone see me teleporting?” I asked.

“Yup, but he took care of it.” Which means that they are dead.

“What about the guys that were trying to kidnap the woman?” I asked.

“They have people looking for the car, but no one has seen anything yet.” Katherine poured the blood into a glass.

Sarah, you there?’ Stephen asked in my mind.

‘Yeah, what up?’

‘Can you meet up? Russell wants to see you?’ I got excited after he said that.

‘Yeah I can get away from Katherine for a bit, where and when?’ I asked him.

 ‘Chinese place in 10 minutes?’ He asked.

‘Yeah, I’ll be there.’ Then he stopped replying.

“Hellllooooo, earth to Sarah?” Katherine said sarcastically.

I noticed a zoned out, “Sorry I was just thinking of something.”

“What was it?” She asked.

“Nothing important. But I am going to go get coffee, I’ll be back later.” I said that and jumped to the ally beside the Chinese place. When I went to the front door and walked in I already saw Stephen and Russell. Russell got up and walked towards me. We instantly hugged.

“Im so sorry, I left you alone. I shouldn’t have done that.” Russell kept apologizing.

“Don’t, I should of paid more attention to the people around me.” We kept hugging.

***

i will write sarahs and russells time together for the next chapter. enjoy.