Finding Out

Hey guys, thank you for reading, and remember to vote and comment pleaseee :) i've waited all week to post this, aha hope you enjoy

 ✿✿

[Stephens POV]

I just left Sarah at Ultra, and I was on my way home. I was thinking about how I was going to tell Russell this, I mean him and Sarah were close. I walked up to my house and looked up at the door. I could tell that John was home. I started walking up the stairs, opened the door and walked inside. 

"Hey, I'm home." I yelled as I closed the door behind me. John and Russell walked out from the kitchen. 

"Was Sarah there? Is she okay?" Russell asked, you could hear he was nervous.

I looked down at my feet, “Yeah, she was there.. So was her sister." I said looking up. I could see the pain in his excretions. 

"So, what happened?" John looked at me.

"Jedikiah gave her an offer." I pushed passed Russel and John and into the kitchen.

Russell started whispering to himself, "no, no, no"

"So she's gone.. " John sat down at the table.

"Well yeah I guess, Her sister Katherine - " I was cut off by John.

"Katherine, like tall brown hair Katherine?" John asked worried.

"Uhm, yeah why. What's wrong?" You could tell there was something wrong.

"Didn't Jedikiah tell you what she is?" I opened up the fidge to grab the juice.

"What do you mean, isn't she a Tomorrow Person?" I took a sip.

"No, I worked with her at Ultra for my last year. She was in the CYDADOME for the years before, being experimented on. She's not a Tomorrow Person, or even Human for that matter.." John said as Russell grabbed the juice out of my hand and drank it.

"So Sarah is with her sister who everyone thinks is a Tomorrow Person, but really she is something else? Wow thanks for making me feel better." Russell drank the rest of the juice after he said that.

John chucked under his breath. "So if she’s not human or a Tomorrow Person than what is she?" I asked.

"Jedikiah told he when she came back that she was a vampire.. But of Corse no one believed him. So I don’t know if she is because, well do vampires exist?" Russell laughed.

"Vampires?!" Russell continued to laugh, "Vampires don't exist..... Do they?" We all looked at John.

"Honestly, I don't know. Why don't you go ask Jedikiah tomorrow?" John asked me.

"Yeah, I will."

"Well Cara need's me back, keep in touch with me, will ya." Russell said as he jumped back to the Layer.

"Well, I'm pooped." John said as he walked up stairs and into the guest room, I followed behind and went into my room, got ready for bed and passed out.

*Next day* 

I woke up to Jedikiah calling me, I groaned and answered it.

"Hey Jed." I said still half asleep.

"I need you in the office now." I groaned and got up.

"Yeah, let me get ready, I'll be there in like 15." I said as I was grabbing pants and a shirt.

"Okay." Jed said as he hung up the phone. I put a new shirt on, put some blue jeans on and grabbed my phone and jumped to the ally near Ultra.

I Walked into the front doors, scanned my ID Card and walked into the elevator. I clicked the button for the 9th floor. The elevator started moving up. When I got there, I saw Jed standing in the hall way.

"What's up,?" I asked walking up to him. Jed looked up from his tablet,

"You and Sarah are going to go out and look for new Breakouts. I heard it’s faster to look around then just waiting for them to do something stupid." Jed said. I looked behind me as Katherine and Sarah walked up to us laughing.

"Having fun bonding." I said laughing.

"Yeah, so what do you need?" Katherine asked Jed.

"Like I was saying to Stephen, Sarah and him are going to go out looking for new breakouts." Katherine looked at him with wonder.

"When about me?" Katherine asked.

"Well, if you want to help look you can. But you know you will be a better help not wasting your time and skills out there." They exchanged a glance of 'go fuck yourself'.

"I will go with them, okay?" Katherine said sternly.

"Fine," Jed looked back down at his tablet.

“Let’s go, I got a great place to look.” Katherine said and we walked back to the elevator.

Once we left Ultra we started following Katherine. We walked two blocks then the silence was broken.

“Why don’t we just Jump to where we are going?” Sarah asked.

‘yeah Katherine why don’t we’  I thought in snarky way. I could tell Sarah heard me because she looked at me after I thought that.

“It was close enough to walk to.” She said, lying threw her teeth.

lies, all lies’  I thought.

‘Why do you think that?’  Sarah thought.

“No reason,” I smiled at her and Katherine looked at us both confused.

We walked down the hill a few more blocks and got to this bar, Katherine opened the door for Sarah and I, Sarah went in first on my way in Katherine stopped me.

“What are you trying to do?” She asked me.

“What do you mean?” I asked kind of confused.

“You know what, trying to tell Sarah I’m not a Tomorrow Person.” She said hissing.

“Well I didn’t know that, I had a hunch.” I said, trying not to smirk.

“How?”

“A friend told me he knew you a while ago, said you were at the cydadome and weren’t a Tomorrow Person. Never knew for sure. Until now.”  I smirked. Katherine hit me.

“If you tell he-” Katherine got cut off.

“What do you mean?” Sarah was standing right behind Katherine. I Tried not to laugh at this. Sarah knew Katherine wasn’t a Tomorrow Person. So what is she. “What are you then?” Sarah asked.

Katherine pulled Sarah over to a table and they sat down, I followed behind, we all got a beer and Katherine started talking.

 ✿✿

Hope you like it, next chapter will be either in Sarahs POV or Katherine POV. about their talk. aha