what's in a name?

Okay, so maybe it's the oatmeal I ate this morning, or maybe it's the big ass doors I keep on passing, but something feels... off.

I sighed and looked at my watch. Wow, for once I'm actually NOT that late... only five minutes past the start of class!

Picking up speed, I silently applauded my almost punctual self. As I passed by yet another large door, I attempted to read the sign above it.

"Classroom 1-A"

There it is!

I turned on my heal, causing my shoes to make the most ATROCIOUS squeaking noise. I slowly came to a stop in front of the door. After patting down my too-lazy-to-brush hair and straightening out my red tie, I  reached for the metal door handle and —shit, that's cold!

Classroom 1-A, aka my classroom, may have looked intimidating, but neither that NOR the weirdly cold door handle was going to stop me. With my chest puffed out and my head held up high, I swung the door open.

"Whatssup class 1-A, my name is (F/N) (L/N) and I'm—"

Was all I could get out before I keeled over and threw up.

So it WAS the oatmeal.

An angry looking blonde kid covered his mouth. "Holy shit, that's more disgusting than Deku!"

"U-Uh, Aizawa sensei, maybe you should help her?" A green haired boy stood up, moving towards me.

"I'm sure she'll be fine."

"She doesn't look fine," a doe eyed brunette girl added.

"And she's getting vomit all over the floor where our upperclassmen once walked," the glasses kid scoffed, "How disrespectful."

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. Disrespectful? Looks like someone needs a little remove-the-stick-from-your-ass surgery.

"As I was saying," I stepped over the puddle of my regurgitated oatmeal, "My name is (F/N) (L/N), and I'm a transfer student from America. Nice to meet you all!"

Silence.

Well... at least I made SOME sort of impression.

The green haired kid awkwardly sat back down.

I guess they aren't going to say anything.

"Sorry for being la—"

"Leave."

Shit.

"C-Come again?"

The tired looking man, I think the green haired kid called him Aiza-something, groaned.

"Leave... and go find some cleaning supplies. You just yacked all over the carpet, don't you think you should do something about it?"

Oh thank God.

"WowIthoughtIwasdoneforImeanyoureallygotmethereIthinkmyheart-"

"I'm not finished."

Of course he's not.

"After you're done cleaning that," he gestured to the mess, "meet the rest of your class outside on the P.E grounds."

I nodded. "Thank you-"

"And to make sure you don't get lost-"

He's STILL talking??

"-Bakugou will stay with you and help."

Who's Baku-

"No fucking WAY I'm staying with that shitstain, I ain't the one who puked all over everything."

Ah, the angry blonde one.

"Aizama sensei, it's fine," I smiled politely, "I can find the way."

"It's AizaWA."

"Wa?"

"Wa."

I glanced over at, shit, what was his name? Bakugan?

"Plus, I don't think Bakugan here," I gestured to the literally steaming blonde kid, "wants to help me." 

Whispers erupted immediately from the class, all looking between you and Bakugan. What just happened?

I looked up at—oh. He looks pissed. He looks really reallllyyyy pissed.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?"

Crap... was that not his name? I know it was something with a B...

"B-Bakugan?"

Small bursts of laughter spread across the class like a wildfire.

Yeah, a wildfire that's fueling this guy's rage... I mean-"Who peed in your cereal this morning?"

The angry guy clenched his fists. "WHAT?"

"Oh," I attempted to cover the tiny smirk forming on my face, "Did I say that out loud?"

Before I could react, the I still don't know his name, kid charged at me, hands glowing.

Damn, looks like I'm about to die... WAIT!

"I THINK I FORGOT TO TURN OFF THE STOVE THIS MORNING!"

Bakugan stopped and looked at me as if I was the most disgusting creature on this earth.

Is there still oatmeal in my teeth?

"A piece of shit like you isn't worth ruining my perfect record," he growled.

After that, he said something about "if you were Deku you'd be dead". When he was done, he turned around and walked back to his seat, sending me another murderous glare.

Well, you can't please everybody!

"Sorry for such a fuss," I faced the class, "I'll go find something to scrub this out. See you guys out there!"

And with that, I leaped over the puddle and ran out the door. I wonder if there are any superhero custodians at this school?

A/N: Sooooo, that was the first chapter! Quick question, do you guys know what Bakugan is?? I'm pretty sure they're those metal tops that people use to battle each other with

edit: nope those are beyblades.

BAKUGAN ARE THE COOL BALL THINGS THAT FOLD OUT INTO A LITTLE TRANSFORMER (Plus I think there's an anime for it too) Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed the story thus far ;)