two new friends and a listening problem

"Thank you sosoSO much!"

I waved goodbye to the janitor-who, by the way, is actually pretty nice-and ran off.

The ability to manipulate soap is weird as hell... but at least he found a  good use for it.

After passing the same bathroom FOUR times, I finally found my way outside.

Now, where is-

"A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST??"

Never mind.

I jogged up to my shocked classmates and stood behind the green haired kid.

"Pssst," I leaned closer to him, "Why does everyone look like they just got told the worst news of their lives?"

The green haired kid was staring at his hand super intensely, so I tapped on his shoulder to break him out of his trance. "Hey, Freckles, everything okay?"

"H-Huh? What?" He shook his head and looked at me. "D-Did you  just call me Freckles?"

Ummm, have you seen your face?

"Yeah," I scratched the back of my neck and smiled, "I haven't learned anyone's names yet."

I looked over at Aizawa, who was setting up some sort of drill. The rest of the class nervously stood around, some of them stretching or clenching their fists.

It's like they're all giving themselves some sort of silent inspirational monologue ....what a bunch of weirdos.

"-but you can call me Izuku!

CRAP, I WASN'T LISTENING!

I tried to hide my confusion with a laugh. "Well, nice to meet you Izuku!"

Freckles-I mean, Izuku smiled, but then glanced around at his classmates. He leaned in closer to me and lowered his voice."Just to let you know, some people here call me Deku, so if-"

"OHHHH, SO YOU'RE DEKU?"

I knew that's what that Baka-kid said earlier!

A couple of students glanced our way, then turned back to whatever they were doing.

"D-Don't be so loud!"

"Sorry," I muttered, hoping my cheeks weren't as red as they felt.

"Hey, Izuku?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you tell me the name of the blonde asshole that tried to kill me early?"

He sighed, "That would be Kacchan."

"Huh? Kacchan? I could've sworn his name started with a B..."

"Oh, that's just what I call him. You see-"

I glanced behind Izuku and searched the sea of students for the angry blonde porcupine.

Where is he? I bet he's stealing some kid's lunch money. Or kicking a puppy. Or-

"-is his real name, so you should probably call him that."