staring contest with my third eye

"On your mark-"

Someone please kill me.

"Get set-"

My eyes narrowed at the finish line. Did it move farther away?

"GO!"

The kid next to me shot off, propelling himself with a weird ass stomach laser. About halfway through, he fell back to the ground and skidded on the dirt. "What the f-"

"Y/N, what the hell are you doing?"

Aizawa pointed down the track, where the belly kid was almost finished racing. Dammit! 

Taking one giant leap, I ignored the students gawking at my stupidity and sprinted as fast as I could. My chest pounded with anxiety and my lungs gasped for breath.... God I'm out of shape.

As I neared the finish line I turned to a smug looking Aizawa and held up my middle finger.

"You're the fucking devil," I exhaled, stepping over the white line.

A few students smiled when they heard me, and a kid with red spiky hair looked like he was about to shit himself. Was it really that funny?  Aizawa lazily glanced over at me and shrugged, and then went back to ignoring my existence.

My body collapsed on me as I doubled over, completely out of breath.

My quirk is completely useless on these kinda tests. I wish I was born with rocket calves like the anal kid.

"7:15?? I can't believe someone actually did fuckin worse than Deku."

Oh great.

"No one asked you, dumb-ass."

I felt a sudden burst of heat behind me, and something that sounded like a cat being strangled.

"What the FUCK gives you a right to call me dumb-ass, dumb-ass?"

Holy shit-

"-Could you NOT yell in my ear?"

I turned around and gave him my dirtiest glare. Bakugou, who might I add was already close to me, took another step forward.

"Shitstains like YOU," he leaned down, invading my personal space, "Don't tell me what to fucking do."

Izuku stood a little behind Bakugou and began waving his arms. What does he want? Is he telling me to back off?

After a couple more seconds of me staring at the skinny kid flailing his arms, Bakugou began to realize my attention was no longer on him. He turned to glance over his shoulder.

"What's so-"

"HEY!"

Without thinking, my hands shot up and slapped either side of his face, forcefully turning his head to look at me again.

W-What the FUCK did I just do?

"What the FUCK did you just do?"

His beady red eyes were hostile, and before I knew it I was engaged in the most intense staring contest I'd ever been in.

If he saw Izuku trying to warn me about him, who KNOWS what kinda crap would've gone down...

His face was burning, almost too hot to touch (wink wink), but I stayed determined. The muscles in his cheeks were tight, almost as if they were about to pop.

"...sorry I called you Bakugan."

A confused, almost daze like look crossed his face. He opened his mouth to say something, but then immediately closed it.

Don't tell me he's already forgotten about it...

Bakugou shook his head, successfully shaking off my hands. He shoved his hands in his pockets and turned away from me. "I don't want your apology, oatmeal shit, just stay out of my way."

Oatmeal shit, huh?

The muscles in his back tensed as he walked away from me, his hands clenched tightly in his pocket.

I can't remember her name.

My mouth curled into a sinister grin. Oh how the tables have turned.

"It's Y/N."

Bakugou's head whipped around so fast I could've sworn he almost broke his neck.

What the hell?

"How did you-"

"-Know what you were thinking?"

I let my devilish smile beam as I pointed to my head. "Mind reading quirk, bitch."

Before he could question me any further, I threw up a peace sign and dashed toward where I saw Izuku last.

"See ya later, Bakuchan!"

Weirdo.

Smiling, I looked back at the slightly less angry blonde porcupine and stuck out my tongue.

I don't want you to know how my quirk works just yet, Bakugou.

Whatever he thought next was lost to me as I focused on finding my friends. Surprisingly enough, I actually focused hard enough to find Ochako yelling my name and trying to wave me down.

Oh great, they're standing with rocket calves.

As I got closer to the group I slowed down to catch my breath. Why the hell did I run again?

"D-Did you slap Kaachan? "

Ah yes.

Quickly, I exchanged pleasantries with the anal kid, Tenya I think??, and explained to a concerned looking Izuku what the hell I was doing with his former childhood friend.

A/N: I'M ALIVEEEE!! First off, I wanna thank everyone that encouraged me to keep writing, and all the positive comments I've gotten so far!!! You guys really know how to boost a girl's spirits ;)

In other story related news, what do you guys think of her quirk? It's definitely going to lead to some interesting times with her and Kacchan ;)) Also I just finished writing Y/N's backstory/more about her quirk so look forward to that!!!!