Chapter 20

Jennie's POV

"Time to die." Rachel says as she turns into Sunshine(Her hybrid form) and pounced on Tyler. He fell to the floor. Marissa kicked and punched Jasmine and Mitch pinned Seto to the ground. Tyler(good) untied us and handed Sydney a gun and me a knife. Tyler,Jasmine,and Seto get up.

"It won't do you any good to try to fight. Just give up and die." I say.

"Never.Jasmine never dies."Jasmine says. I chuck the chair at her face and she falls to the ground. I grab Sydney's gun from her and put it to Jasmine's head.

"Goodbye Jasmine."I say.Just as i'm about to shoot,Tyler shoves me off her. He helps her stand up. Behind them,I see Mitch carry Seto to the potion room. Sydney sneaks up behind them and smacks tyler on the back of the head with a frying pan. He turns and punches her. I tackle him to the ground and punch him over and over. Jerome bites Jasmine's shoulder and slaps her.She turns around just to see a gun in her face.

"Jennie. You know you don't want to hurt the person you love." Tyler says to me.

"I don't want to hurt my friends,not i want to hurt you." I say,smirking.Jasmine shoves the gun out of Jerome's hand and shoves me off Tyler. She points the gun at me and loads it.Gymnastics don't fail me now. She starts shoot at me and I back handspring out of the way.She shoots at the floor near my feet and I do a back flip. She stalks closer and starts to laugh maniacally.

"i've finally got you." She says,still stalking closer. I get a little worried,that is until I see Sydney and Ezrela walking up behind Jasmine. Ezrela starts to laugh,and Jasmine turns around. Sydney punches Jasmine in the face and she falls to the ground. Mitch walks in with Seto next to him.

"I took off his potion." He says,smiling. I smile,then look at Tyler. He frowns.I run at him and tackle him.

"What was that for?" He questions.

"eftersom jag hatar era jävla tarmar." I say,smiling. (It means because i hate your fuckin guts.) He shoves me off him and I land on the floor. Rachel runs up behind him and scratches his neck,drawing blood.

"Da fuck was that for?" He questions,turning around.While he's not looking,I get up and run to Sydney. I grab her gun from her and point toward Tyler.

"Goodbye. Forever." I say,and shoot. Jasmine jumps in front of the bullet. The bullet lands in her shoulder.

"Why are you protecting this weakling?" I question.

"I....love him. I gave up on Jerome years ago." Jasmine responds.

"THEN WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME!" Jerome screams.

"I was bored." I shoot her face and she falls to the ground.Sydney grabs the gun from me and kicks Tyler in the face.While he's on the ground,she shoots him.

"That ends that horror story," I say.

"Let's get you guys to the hospital to make sure you are alright." Jason says while we walk out.