Chapter 41

<><><>Mitch's POV<><><>

We leave, Fill laying on the floor, twitching. 

"Let's get her to the hospital." Jerome says, looking towards Jocelyne. I reach over and grab his hand, leaning my head on his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head as we walk to the car. We all get in our cars, Jerome, Rachel, Jordan, Jocelyne, Sydney, Tyler, Jennie, and I in ours, and everyone else in the other. We talk about random crap and what we're going to do after everyone is better. Jordan says he's going to propose to Jocelyne. I feel bad for him, he lost the one person he loved. I look over at Jerome, smiling. We pull up to the hospital a few minutes later, (A/N They were at one, but they basically killed everyone.) Jordan carrying Jocelyne while we  follow. 

"Uh...Miss. We would like a doctor to take a look at her." Jordan tells the receptionist. She nods her head, and tells us to take a seat. 

"Jordan. Are you going to be alright?" Sydney asks softly. He slightly nods, tears forming in his eyes and sliding down his cheeks. 

"Jocelyne Aceti and Family. Please go to room 24A. Thank you." A nurse says to us. We all get up, and by all, I mean sixteen people. We follow Jordan, who's carrying Jocelyne bridal style the whole time. 

"So. How did this all happen?" The doctor asks, when we get to the room.

"Well...It's a long story." Seto says, earing some smiles. The doctor takes Jocelyne back into a room for a few minutes, and all we can hear is the faint beeping and movement of machines. What is going on?

<><><Author's Notes><><>

So, Jennie here. Writing this at 12:46 AM on a school night...REBEL!!!! So ya.....Chapter 1/5 done!!! BAI!!!!!