Chapter 32

~Tyler's POV~ (good)

She still doesn't remember anything. I..can't imagine what I will do if she doesn't ever remember.

"Tyler!" I hear Sydney yell from the kitchen. I get up and go see what she needs.

"Hm?" I ask.

"Jennie...." She says, looking down, on the floor. Jennie is sitting there, eating a baked brotato, with a blank expression.

"ya.." I say, confuzed.

"She just walked in here and asked me to make one, I did, and she just sat down. " She explains. I look down at her and now, she's just sitting there, done with the potato. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the couch. She leans her head on my shoulder. Is she remembering? I hope so.

~Jennie's POV~ (who would have guessed?)

-Flashback-

"JAYROME!!" I yell. "WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU WANT JENNIE!!" He screamed "make me a baked potato" I mepped "Jennie... We just got back from being kidnapped and you expect me to me your servant after being beaten and tortured... God damn you Jennie" said Jerome snuggling closer up to Mitch.

When we got home he raced out of the car and grabbing Tyler(good) running into the house. I follow them. Jerome then shoved him into the oven not turning it on with Tyler banging on the oven window "THIS ISN'T COOL JEROME!!" Screamed Tyler still hitting the window as I walked into the room. I ask "What are you making Jayrome?" "Baked Brotato..." Said Jerome pointing to the oven with Tyler in it looking like he was about to cry "YESSSS FINALLY!!!" I say, with an evil smile on my face as Tyler's about to cry face turned into a about pee my pants face. Sydney laughs as she lets him out of the oven and once she open door up Tyler ran out and hid behind her "help me..." He pleaded into her ear.

-Flashback End-

I remember...I remember! I fucking remember!! I look around to see Tyler sitting to my left, Sydney to my right, and Jason beside her on the couch. I lean my head on Tyler's shoulder.

"I sure would like a baked brotato right now.." I whisper in his ear. He jumps up, scaring everyone, and making me fall face first into the couch.

"What's wrong Tyler?" Sydney asks.

"She..." He responds, still scared.

"What? What could a person who remembers nothing scare you?" She asks.

"She whisper in my ear 'I sure would like a baked brotato right now..'!" He says, now excited. Jerome gets up from cuddling Mitch and walks over to me.

"Jennie. Who am I?" He asks me.

"You are Jerome Robert Aceti. You are dating my brother, Mitchell Donald Ralph Hughes. You have two sisters. Jocelyne Aceti, and Rachel Aceti." I responds. He slowly backs up.

"Who am I?" Sydney asks.

"You are my twin sister, Sydney Hughes. You are dating Jason Stokes, and you also are Mitch's other sister." I says.

"Babe. Who am I?" Tyler asks.

"Well, you are my amazing boyfriend Tyler Jones, who is awful at hunger deans, but is the best boyfriend any girl could have." I replies. He hugs me tightly.

"I will never let anything like this happen to you again." He whispers into my ear. I am so glad I remembered.

"So, biggums. Do you want to only have us five know? Well, besides you." Sydney asks me.

"Sure. It will be the best prank ever." I respond, smiling.

"Any updates?" Rachel asks, walking in.

"Nope. Nothing. No news on Jocelyne and nothing new with Jennie. Jennie, you and me all have that make out session Friday with Tyler....." Sydney tells her. She sighs, and sits next to me. I want to run around the house screaming 'I'm batman' but i can't. Everyone would know that I remember what I used to be. My phone starts to play the familiar dub-step that i'm used to, and I answer it.

"Hello?" I answer.

"It's Jasmine. Don't forget that to get your little friend back, you, Sydney, and Rachel all have to be at my lair at 9:00." She says, then hangs up.

"Well, that was awkward." I say, still trying not to show my memories.

"Who was it?" Jerome asks.

"Jasmine." I reply softly. He nods in response.