The Strange Boy

Lance loves to surf,every morning he goes to the beach. He loves feeling the warm sand sink between his toes,the fresh salty breeze,the misty smell of the sea. Lance would never change anything.

In the mornings he would go out into the ocean and show off his skills,but mostly he loves to surf on those "gnarly" waves. He would be a total bragger about how talented he is at surfing and tries to get a girl's number,but he ended up getting rejected multiple times.

Most of the time when Lance goes out and surfs,Hunk would be their to watch him because,like a good friend,he watches him and makes sure he doesn't drown or gets hurt.

Sometimes Lance likes to get away from the attention,and he walks to the end of the shoreline to a secret place. A cave that had these beautiful crystals that made such a dark place into a light show. The crystals had some weird chemicals in it to make it glow,but Lance never really tried to find out why. The cave also had a river that's at least 6ft deep and 4ft wide,sometimes he would swim in it or just put his feet in.

This time,when he entered the cave,he wasn't alone. Lance felt like he was being followed,and kept hearing loud splashes once in a while,and gene he turns around he could have sworn he saw something move. He felt his body tremble,and he grabbed something sharp,a crystal. He shouted,"Who's there!" He waits for an answer. A boy comes out of the water,he had seaweed on his head,and gloves that looked like they were stuck at the bottoms of the ocean.

The stranger looked to be the same age as Lance,he had black slick hair that sticked to his skin since it was wet,violet eyes that gleamed more in the beam of the gems in the cave,and pale skin.

Lance felt his heart racing,his face feels hot,and his brain turned to mush 'Holly shit he's cute!' Is all what Lance could think of him.

The boy raised to the surface up to his waist,and he stared at Lance with those fantastic eyes,"Uh,h-hi,I'm Lance!" Lance felt like an idiot,"Keith." His voice was so quiet that Lance could barely hear him,"Why are you here?" It took all of Lance's strength to sound assertive,"I wanted a place of my own,then I saw you walking in." Keith answered,his voice low and strangely attractive,"I-I'm sorry,did you want to be alone?" Lance is wearing the dunce hat,"No,it's okay. I would like some company." The boy said.

After that they talked to each other. Every morning Lance would go surfing and brag about his gift,and go to a secret place. The cave where crystals shine,and a stream flows through. He meets a very special person there and they chat for hours until it's their time to sleep,but that doesn't mean they stay up all night to talk. Although,Lance would like to know why he always wears seaweed on his head,and why he wears those old looking gloves.