Wish Upon A Star

Lance came back. His face is red,eyes misty of lust,and he's panting from his recent activity. Keith is concerned.

Keith asked,"Are you okay?" Keith asked as he reached for Lance with his gloves,"I'm fine." Lance smiles,"You look tired." Keith says in worried tone,"Keith,I'm fine." Lance says again,"Sorry,I kept you waiting,I needed to take care of some business." Lance tried to make an excuse for him jerking off,"Okay." Keith didn't look too bothered by Lance's "business".

For the whole day,they talked and talked,they even sang some songs together,and Keith had a wonderful singing voice,it's like a siren deep in the sea. Night began to lurk through the sky,and darkness crept into every little crack it can find. That was a sign for Lance to leave,"I-I have to go. Bye! I'll see you tomorrow." Lance waved a farewell and left,"Bye!" Keith replied and waited for Lance to leave out of his sight.

Keith swam back into the ocean,and arrived home. His house wasn't much,it was a small,but not too large,his house was coral and it was big enough to live in.

He dropped off his gloves on the desk looking object sculpted by himself,and he drops another heavier item on it,so it won't float away. Keith took off the green seaweed,and threw it out,he then starred up at the surface. He wants to be with Lance.

He wishes every night to turn human for one day,just one day. If he had legs like him,he could run with him on the beach,enjoy the sun on his feet,and even get close to Lance,but Keith couldn't. He sighs in frustration,and he whispers,"I wish to become human,and be with Lance." Keith looked up again,and he sees a blurry bright star shinning down upon him,as if it heard his wish. Hope bloomed in Keith's heart that he might have a chance,but he tired not to get it too high.

As he turned away from the star,two mysterious eels overheard his wish and slither away,snickering over what to tell their beloved master.