Determination

Pidge thought it was time to leave,"Promise me you'll visit me whenever you can." Her voice quivered, tears were visible in her eyes,"Pidge, I'll come back, don't worry." Keith gave her a tender hug,"Besides, were best friends." He said, as he pulled away from the hug,"Yeah...best friends." She repeated, whispering to herself as if she wanted to have that burned in her brain forever,"See you later alligator." She said, then she swam away.

Keith stared at the spot where she was before,"See you later alligator." He mumbled to himself, he clutched onto those last words like his life depended on it. To be honest he doesn't know if he was ever going to see her again. With the his current situation of being a human, and possibly will live in the human world, it'll be difficult to keep their friendship.

Suddenly the thought about how Pidge helped him, the sacrifices she made for him just to bring him happiness brought him a wave of emotions, emotions that made him stronger because he knew that someone cared enough to make him happy to make decisions that they know that'll be risky to make his life better! It brought a fire inside of him, and that's what ignited his flame.

Keith won't fail. Not when his love for Lance is strong, and Pidge is waiting for success! Keith doesn't want to let that down, not now, not ever.

A/N: Hey! Sorry for not updating, I've just kinda had a bit of issues about my writing, I just think my writing isn't too well, and I kinda got upset because I'm shit a writer, but I think I improved? Maybe? Whatever, I hope you guys like it! Bye!!!!!