Pain

As the potion traveled down Keith's throat,the liquid tasted sour,and the after taste wasn't too good either.

He felt these weird sensations around his body,it wasn't too pleasant. It felt like his skin was tearing apart by force,he screamed in pain,the whole time he yelled,tears were running down his face. Pidge was looking at him in horror,and she tried to help him,but her gentle touch felt like glass,crashing against his body. Pidge cries apologies,"I'm sorry,Keith I never thought this was going to happen!" Pidge couldn't do anything,but watch her friend suffer.

The feeling was so painful that Keith thought he was going to die,he felt so much pain that he wanted to die. For what felt like hours of agony,it eventually stopped,but it left both of them scarred,"I'm so sorry." Pidge mumbles,as she hesitates to touch Keith again. Keith didn't move from his location,the only thing that was moving was his eyelids,blinking back the tears,trying to make them stop.

As Pidge soothed her hands over his back,she apologized again,"I didn't know this would happen." Finally she got a response from Keith,"I-it's fine. I'm okay." Keith said,and wiped away his tears.

Pidge noticed something in the lower region of Keith's body,"Oh my gosh,Keith,your legs!" Keith looked down to see human legs,"I-I'm human!" Keith cheered,but Pidge remembered something about the male's that they had these body parts that were supposed to be covered,so she looked around for anything to wear.

She spots a raggedy old cloth and grabs it,"Keith,you need to wear this to cover that thing between your legs,I think that's the reason why the humans wear it." Pidge handed the blanket to him,"Thanks." He said,"Pidge," Keith paused,"Thanks,even if it was painful to transform,I need to thank you,for going through the trouble to do it." Keith smiles at Pidge,"Friends help,it's what they do." Pidge replies,smiling intently at her friend.

Just being in that situation,it made them both think about how long they've been friends,and how lucky they are to have each other.