Ice Cream

Lance always starts his day with his alarm blaring the same annoying sound,Beep,beep,beep,but for once he feels excited to get out of bed,he wants to see Keith at the cave again,and he wants to talk to him. He smiles as he thinks about Keith.

Keith waits at the cave,should I tell him my secret,the thoughts spin around in his head,repeating itself,I shouldn't,Keith clenched his gloves,he wouldn't want to talk to me anymore,the terror of losing a friend is not a common thing to think about. The thing that's really eating him,is that he actually likes Lance,he likes to talk to him,to get close to him,but he feels that his secret will get in the way,and it scares him that he'll lose someone he loves,and he's not going to let that happen again.

Lance walked out the door and raced to the sunny beach. The salty air filled Lance's nose,the scent he always brought back with him every time he comes back home,the smell that brings so much memories.

He runs along the shoreline and sees the cave up ahead. Lance was so eager to see Keith that he didn't want to surf,which is really strange because Lance lived surfing. He ran in the dark cave,and spotted a boy up ahead,"Keith!" Lance yelled,"Lance!" Keith looks up at him,"Hey,how are you doing?" He says between pants,"I'm fine,how about you?" Keith asks,"I'm good." Lance says,he stares at Keith's strange attire. He noticed it before,but after weeks of seeing it,it kinda gets you curious to see what he's hiding.

Lance hesitated to ask,"I know I asked this before,but I want to know why you're always wearing the seaweed,and the gloves." Lance feels guilt pull at his chest,"I-I'm not ready to show you yet,you'll be disgusted by me." Keith looked down in the water,"I won't think that!" Lance paused,"Do you have weird looking ears? That's fine,no ones perfect." Lance said,"It's not that." Keith mumbled,Lance feels like trash for making Keith uncomfortable,"Um,sorry,I'm jut curious." Lance apologized,"It's okay! I know you want to know,but I can't,I'm sorry." Keith takes a quick glance at Lance,"It's fine." Lance said.

Lance wanted to change the subject,"Do you want to...eat something?" Lance said as he stands up,"Uh,yeah,but I can't go out of the water." Keith feels stupid,"Why?" Lance asked,Keith had to think fast,"Um,because I have hairy...l-legs!" He smiled nervously,"Yeah! Hairy legs! You don't want to see that." Keith feels like an idiot,"Okay. What do you want?" Lance looked down at Keith's pretty eyes,"What do they have at the beach?" Keith said,tilting his head like a child,"Cute." Lance mumbled,"What?" Keith couldn't hear him,"I-I said they have ice cream! And snow cones too!" Lance blushed,"Do they have those tube things?" Keith asked,"What's a 'tube thing'?" Lance asked,"You know those cylinder like ice creams." Keith gestures the shape of it with his hands,he didn't know what they're called,"Oh! You mean a popsicle!" Lance laughed,"Okay! I'll get you that." Lance turned around,"I'll be back soon!" Lance yelled as he walked away from Keith.

Lance came back with a purple popsicle,for Keith,and an ice cream sandwich for himself,"I got what you requested," he handed him the popsicle,"popsicle!" Lance sang,"Thanks!" Keith saw people eating them,so he tried to eat it like they did.

Keith first put his mouth on it,sucking on the tip of the popsicle,Lance's dirty mind kicked in and feels a little hot. Keith then shoved most of the popsicle in his mouth,and he bobbed his head up and down and sucked on the juicy ice cream. Lance feels really hot now,mostly in his groin area,shit,Lance panics,I think I'm getting a boner,Lance face is flustered,"Lance this is good!" Keith exclaims,"Y-yeah." Lance stared at Keith,"Aren't you going to finish yours,it's melting." Keith said,Lance qucickly turns to his ice cream sandwich,and he quickly takes a bite to stop it from dropping on him and making a mess. Keith giggled and went back licking his treat,his time he uses his tongue to lick off the purple flavor.

Lance's swim shorts feel a little tight,"Lance what's that?" Keith asked,"What?" Lance looks down and sees a visible tent in his shorts,"What is it?" Keith looks at it reaches for it,"Wait! You want to touch it?" Lance grabbed his hand and moves back,"I've never seen it before," Keith looked at it again,"Is it normal for you to do this?" Keith keeps staring at it,but Lance covers it,"I-I need to go! I'll be back!" Lance puts that ice cream down and runs away and gets to a spot that wasn't too close to Keith or close to the front of the cave.

Lance slowly reached down his trucks and puled out his erect dick. Already he sees precut on it,leaking from the tip,"Keith,why do you have to be so oblivious." He whispered to himself,Lance needed to think about something to. First he thinks of girls,but then Keith popped up in his head,sucking on his cock,that'll work,Lance thought,and he pumped away at it.

Lance thinks about how Keith sucked the popsicle and replaced it with his erection. Already,he feels that he's at his climax,he bucks his hips up and feels the liquid squirt out. He lays down and pants,feeling his seed on his hand,that was one of the most greatest jerk offs he has ever had.

Mean while,Keith is about to finish his popsicle,and stares at the sandwich Lance left behind,he wonders what that thing was under Lance's shorts,he didn't know the human anatomy that well,so he has no idea what they do to make their offspring.

All he can do now is wait for Lance to come back.