Dark Versus Light

Hey guys!!! Ok, I just wanted to say that I am so sorry that my updates have been so inconsistent. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood for writing anything or just have a lot of homework to do or sometimes I'm just so bored that I write a couple of chapters. :-P I am so sorrythat this is a shorter chapter, I just couldn't think of anything! :/ oh, and one more announcement! I am thinking about posting two more books, yes one of them is a Dramione one for you guys ;) but the other one, you will have to wait and see! Ok, that's all I have to say so... Hope you enjoy the chapter!!!

∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆

Hermione's POV

The doors creaked slightly as I pushed them open. I stepped silently inside being cautious of the sleepy Malfoy on my shoulder. I somehow memorized the way to his room and laid him down on his soft bed, enveloped by the covers. I flicked my wand and the shutters closed themselves, sealing the last bit of light. I took a seat right next to his slowly breathing body, caressing his face, like he was my son. I sighed deeply. I did want a son, one who adored me, one who was truly mine. I wanted an innocent child and raise him as my own, to pertain good in the wizarding world. A tear reached my chin and dripped off, barely making a sound once it made contact with my jeans.

Draco's hand touched my back and rubbed it just the right way. I stood up and turned to him, unsure of what he was going to say. But he didn't say anything. He just looked straight into my eyes, calming me immensely. I reached up and hugged his neck, stroking the back of his head lightly. He hugged back, his strong arms protecting me, securing me. Silently he let go, sending cold shivers down my body. He motioned for me to follow him. Having nothing better to do, I did as told.

He led me to his same bedroom we slept in last night. I blushed a little at the memories we made last night but nonetheless kept a straight face. I sat down on the bed, waiting for some kind of lecture from him. He paced a little bit, looking a little nervous, and settled down next to me taking my hand in his.

"Mione, I... I was thinking over our little fight earlier this morning and I just want to apologize. I wasn't thinking straight when my son, my only son was gone, my emotions just got the best of me. I really didn't mean to yell at you like that, I truly am sorry." He looked away, ashamed. I was proud of him, telling me the truth and trying to set things right. I grabbed his chin and lifted it to mine. We shared a soft kiss, making him feel much more relaxed.

"It's ok Draco. I will love you no matter what. And yes, you were right. I didn't try hard enough to find them and I failed you. I am sorry for that. I don't what its like to have your child go missing, but I can say they will do anything to get them back."

He pulled me into his lap and cradled me like an infant. My head rested against his chest, hearing his heartbeat. His spearmint cologne overwhelmed my senses, making me shiver with content.

"Hermione," Draco began, "I have been wanting to ask you... For a while now, actually." He laughed a little to himself. I gazed up into his stormy grey eyes, that little sparkle in them glinting down at me. "Would you consider... Living with my son and I?" My heart rate sped up as I smiled. "Of course Draco! That would be absolutely amazing." He beamed again and pulled me into a passionate kiss, displaying how happy he was. Oh how I wished we could've stayed like that forever: being held in each others arms, never letting go.

Getting tired of waiting, he gently pushed me back onto the bed, crawling on top of me. His tongue roamed my mouth, feeling everything he could. I groaned as he began a trail of kisses down my neck, toward the collar of my shirt. A new, indescribable feeling grew inside me with every little touch Draco gave me. His fingers wove down my body and gently reached up under my shirt feeling up my stomach. Oh, how I wanted to continue but... I just couldn't... Not now. I pushed him away playfully and sat up, staring at his pouty face. I giggled slightly but recovered from it.