Rogues

I'M BAAAAACK!!!!

I hope you guys f'ing love this chapter. My story all together has 94.1k reads. Thanks you guys, yall are the bomb.com! But I'm gonna stop now. Enjoy!

Oh yeah, I got you guys a rose to apologize for how long I've been gone lol okay bye!

****************************************************************************

Rose

"You what?"

Did the L word just come out of my mouth? Do I love Drake? I think I do. No! I know I love Drake!

Right before I could reply to my Drakey Pooh we were rudely interrupted.

"Drake, rogues were spotted near the North border." Dylan busted through the door was definitely did not go unnoticed by Mr.Alpha.

My body was instantly covered my fluffy white towel that was just hanging on the wall a second ago.

A very sexy growl came from Drakes mouth; "MINE!!"

"Dude she's all yours, I got my own.", Dylan said covering his eyes and turning the other way. "I was coming in to let you know that Rogues were spotted close to the border. A little too close to the border if you ask me."

I decided to rip out of Drake grip and go into the room with my towel while Dylan's back was turned. Once I stepped into the closet I could hear Drake and Dylan walking fast behind me.

"I'll be back soon babe, I need to handle some Rogues business", he kisses me then walks out leaving me to get dressed.

I wear Drake's boxers as shorts and one of his shirts. I really need to bring clothes over because I have a feeling I'm gonna be here often.

After I finish all of my hygiene things I head downstairs to get some breakfast because my wolf and I are straving. Once I get to the kitchen I see the little cutie I made cupcakes with sitting on the counter pouring cereal and milk into a bowl.

"Thanks for making breakfast"

I guess she didn't hear me come in. When she looked up her eyes were huge.

"Hey Luna!"

"Hey Amoni.", her eyes got huge again.

"You remember my name?", OMG how cute is she.

"Ofcourse I remember your name cutie. Do you need help getting down, how did you get up there anyways."

She took a minute to think before replying.

"I climbed up here because I couldn't see", she looked down ready to be yelled at.

"You're so cute." I walked to the fridge to look for something to make.

Drake

I really didn't want to leave Rose but when alpha duties call, I have to answer.

Once I reached the border with Dylan I saw my third in command Chad, along with a few of my warriors and warriors in training.

"What's going on?", Dylan and Chad are my best mates but when it comes to our packs safety, all playful-ness goes out the window.

Chad was the first to speak, "Alpha, we spotted about three Rogues lurking around the North border. We're not sure if there were more but just to be sure we were going to send men out but we need your permission first."

Rogues roaming close to packs is never good. All of that unclaimed territory and they still choose to get close to packs. I just hope this doesn't out of hand. I don't need my princess getting involved in any of this.

"Dylan?"

"Yes Alpha?"

"Get ten men from the pack house and search the North and East border. Chad go gather ten men as well and search the South and West border. If any thing seems suspicious, even if you get that little uneasy feeling you let me know, am I understood?", I looked around as I waited for a response.

I know your probably wondering why I have them searching the South, East & West borders. Well you never know what could be going on out there.

"Yes Alpha!", they all yell.

They ran into the house to find their men, I look toward the clearing looking for any suspicious movement. Then I walked backwards slowly to the pack house still keeping my eyes on the clearing making sure nothing goes by unnoticed. In less the five minutes, twenty two of my men were running into the woods.

I then walked into the house wanting to see Rose. Geez all of this Alpha still is so stressful.

.

.

.

.

.

*I was gonna stop here but I think I'll keep going! :)*

I walked into the house to see Rose stuffing her face.

"Hey baby!!", I wrapped around her little petite body. "I f'ing missed you!"

She giggling then turned in my arms. "You f'ing missed me?"

"Yeah, I was going to say the actual word but I noticed Amoni was sitting on the couch of there"

Rose looked confused," She wouldn't be able to hear you."

"She's a wolf Rosie, she can probably hear this whole conversation."

As soon as I said that Amoni's cheeks turned a light shade of red. I knew it.

I then put my princess on my lap and sit on the couch next to my Amoni & we watched Frozen two times.Then we all fell asleep with Rose curled ontop of me and Amoni tucked into my side.

***********************************************************

Hey guys! So I'm back!! I think you guys should comment below what you want to happen in the next chapter.

Put a (1) if you want some Rogue action.

or

Put a (2) if you want the story to just stay a romancy, cute Drakey & Rosie book lol

I will look at the comments before making the next one :)

money_muncherxo :*