Perfect Luna ..

It's gonna be skittle short , but I did tell you guys I would update tonight.

Soooooo ..

Here it isssss !!

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Drake's POV

I woke up the next morning around six o'clock, and decided I should get up soon.

I laid there for about another hour before getting up. I quickly wrote a note, and was out the door to handle my alpha duties.

.

.

.

.

.

Rosie's POV

I woke up from my beauty sleep, and reached over for Drake. Finding the spot empty, it's still warm which means he left recently.

I hopped out of bed and took care of my hygiene then went down stairs for breakfast.

"Sweetheart, Drake didn't want to leave you this morning. I had to remind him of his alpha responsibilities." I listened as my mother explained, hearing how Drake didn't want to leave me puts a gigantic smile on my face.

"We'll I'm gonna go stop by the Pack House, I miss Drake." My mothers smile widened.

"Go ahead sweetheart. I'll probably stop by a little later."

As soon as the words left her mouth, I was out the door.

.

.

.

I was sitting in the kitchen looking through cabinets and the fridge. I have a bad sweet tooth lately and I could really use a snack .

"H-hey Luna. Can we make some cupcakes." An adorable little girl came into the kitchen and asked me.

"Yes we can cupcake." I picked her up and sat her on the counter.

I pulled out all the ingredients and sat them on the counter beside the little girl.

"Okay, lets get started."

.

.

.

.

After we finished our cupcakes, we put icing on them, and added cute sprinkles.

"What's your name by the way?" She finished chewing on her cupcake then said.

"Amoni." So cute

"We'll Amoni, you did a good job on making these delicious cupcakes. You should open up a business.

When I say she's the cutest. I'm not lying to you.

We were almost finished eating the cupcakes when I smelt that scent that I'm slowly falling in love with.

"What's going on in here?"

"Hey babe. Amoni and I made these amazing cupcakes." I felt his arms wrap around my waist while I ate another cupcake.

"Wow, that's cute." He smiled at Amoni, and gave her a high five.

"I'm gonna go play with my puppy. Bye Luna and Alpha." She hopped off the counter then skipped away.

"She was cute." I said while cuddling deeper into his chest.

"Rose?"

"Yes?"

"You're going to be a perfect Luna." He squeezed my tighter.

"Thanks babycakes. Now shut up and try a cupcake."

We both laughed and finished eating the rest of the cupcakes.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I hope you guys enjoy this lovely chapter, and be prepared for more . xD

;) money_muncherxo ;)