AFYL Part 5

If you don't like my work, or not going to respond (either comment or like) then please stop following me. It's painful to wait for response.

||_No_Proof_Read_|| __ ||_Not_A_Single_Word_||

::::|||||||||||||||||::::

Khushi looked at Akash, who is pacing up and down of Arnav's cabin. Her eyes moved to her sister, who sat beside her thinking deeply. Letting out a silent deep sigh, she looked at Arnav who is looking at her. Even though his eyes are on her, she can say that he is not looking at her and he is in deep thought.

"Why am like this?" she asked herself aloud, breaking everyone's thoughts

"Like what?" asked Akash

"Oh nothing Akash ji... it's just..." Khushi felt embarrassed for speaking aloud

"Come on... Khushi... just speak it out" Arnav said concerned. He can see her hesitation and embarrassment

"Everyone is thinking so much... so lost in thoughts. But here I'm feeling..." she looked around and she bent her eyes feeling shy whispered "hungry"

Arnav and Akash looked at her amused where Payal shook her head saying "What's new in there Khushi? You always feels hunger... whenever you are in worry, pain, sadness, happiness, relaxed and hurry... what's new in that?" Payal asked her sister in teasing tone.

Khushi looked at her sister with open mouth and then pouted angrily

Akash and Arnav tried to hide their smiles.

"Fine, laugh how much you want and mock me how much you want... I'm going... to... canteen... You know I'm hungry" she smiled sheepishly and stood to go out but Akash stopped her

"Wait Khushi ji... I'm also feeling hungry and..." and he was stopped by Khushi

"Jai ho Devi Mayya ki... after all I'm not the only one who is human here... Akash ji also a human" she said in her jovial mood gaining a 'What The' from Arnav and a groan from Payal, but saved by Akash

"Bhai... Payal ji... chalo... we need to eat before we think. We need strength to think rationally. And seriously I need break. I still couldn't believe all these. Bhai, jijaji? But wasn't he the one who showers so much love on Di and all of us? How can this be possible? I mean... I'm not saying that I don't believe Khushi ji. But it's just I'm... I'm unable to believe..." Akash said in defeating tone.

"I can understand what you are going through Akash ji. But trust me, I'm equally shocked and shattered thinking about his betrayal towards my family. You don't know what place my buaji gave him. She adores that... that..." she tried to say some bad word, but not remembering anything she continued "that ugly man like her own son. And my bauji will be shattered hearing this news... and amma she will cry like anything. And I'm really glad that, that idiot agreed to marry me, not my jiji. I don't know what would have happened if she is in my place. Do you know how it feels when you come to know that you are about to marry a cheat? Do you know how it feels, when you come to know that you are the main reason for your family's pain? Do you know how it feels when... you... come... to... know..." khushi burst out crying unable to voice out her fears and pain anymore.