AFYL Part 14

||_NO_PROOF_READ_||_||_NOT_A_SINGLE_WORD_||

Part 14:

"Ummm... mmm... Maa..."

Arnav and Khushi, who stayed in hospital at night to take care of Anjali, woke up from their sleep hearing groaning sound. Both rushed towards Anjali, seeing her moving her head in her sleep slightly. Both got panicked seeing tears rolling from Anjali's closed eyes.

"Arnav ji, you stay here. I will go and bring doctor" said Khushi, rushed outside thinking Anjali needs her brother

Arnav nodded his head and tried to wake Anjali up. They - Arnav and Khushi, slept late, after taking care of the crying baby throughout the night with the help of each other and the nurse. They both got worried seeing the baby crying all the night, but were assured by the nurse that it happens with almost every new born baby as they miss being in their mother's secured womb and it will take time for them to get adjust. As Anjali slept peacefully due to medicine, both Arnav and Khushi took care of the baby all the night by holding him in their arms, close to their chest giving him the warmth. Nurse make them understand the importance of the holding baby to their chest near heart. When baby was in their mother's womb, they feel so secure and protected hearing their mother's heartbeat. Even though they can make the difference between their mother's heartbeat and others' as much as they can difference the touch of their mother and others, still it will help them to calm down. Both Arnav and Khushi felt astonished seeing baby cries lessened after being held to their chest. Both looked at each other with overwhelming feeling. So, both of them sat holding the baby throughout the night one after another. Even though Khushi took good care of the baby, they could clearly see the baby more calm in Arnav's arms. It left the mighty ASR overwhelmed and made him feel more possessive and protective towards his nephew.

"Sh... I'm here champ... mamu is here... you are safe" Arnav kept murmur in baby's ears making him more relaxed. After hours of holding, baby slept in early hours of the day. Both Arnav and Khushi sighed seeing the baby sleeping peacefully. They too occupied the sofa and slept. But hearing Anjali's murmures and sniffing they both woke up from sleep.

"Di... open your eyes... Di..." Arnav tried to wake her up.

Khushi rushed inside with the doctor. Arnav moved aside giving place to doctor to check on his sister.

"She is fine. She might having nightmare. Her condition is completely fit and fine. I gave her injection and she will wake up in few minutes" said doctor after checking Anjali thoroughly. Then she went to the baby and checked him as well "I heard that this tiny baby gave hard time to mighty ASR! Is that correct?" doctor asked with mischievous expression, Khushi giggled little.

Arnav didn't reply anything for that not knowing how to respond to that.

"Thank God, at least one can control the ASR, now" whispered the doctor not to disturb the baby or mother, but to both arnav and Khushi to hear. Both looked at doctor with amusement. She left saying she will come to check on Anjali after few hours. She always adored Arnav and Anjali's bond.. Seeing Arnav she always craved for a brother, who can love her like Arnav do. She sighed dejectedly for her craving.

"Unbelievable!" murmured Arnav. He narrowed his eyes seeing Khushi giggling "Oh... you are giggling! I think you couldn't control your laugh hearing to doctor! Poor you... Let me stop your giggles and help you with controlling" said Arnav with naughty look in his eyes.

Hearing his words, khushi's eyes got wide and ran towards washroom to freshen up. Arnav chuckled seeing her antics. He looked at his sister's face and sighed hoping Anjali is not disturbed with what he heard yesterday about Shyam. He sat on the stool next to bed, caressed Anjali's eyes.