AFYL Part 21

Before starting with update, I want to say few words. Please read, don't skip

I'm sorry... For everything. For not being regular with updates, for not being good writer, for not writing nicely. I thought I'm at least a bit good if not best at writing. But now it's confirmed that you guys are not liking my stories. Otherwise after having 876 followers, who will get only few likes? Who will not get their stories nominated anywhere? If you guys felt my stories are worth of winning you might have nominated and suggested to others. But neither happened till now. Very few may be four or five readers kept nominating my stories. Thank you for that guys... It means a lot to me. If you want to read my stories, then drop me your mail id. I will send you.

Because of very few who is liking my stories I can't torture everyone here with my stories. So, I'm thinking,  with this story and 'milan(regret continuation)' of mine, I'm going to stop writing. I wish and hope my stories also will get nominated and I will get good response to my works. I don't know it will happen or not. So, I think it's better to stop writing.

And so many wonderful writers out there, whose stories you guys read. Please please nominate their stories. They deserve appreciation and prize. I already posted awards book link in my profile. Please nominate writers work there. After all they deserve

Thank you. Here is the update. And there will be only one update more to this story to end. Thank you for your support and encouragement till now.

Part 21.

(No_Proof_Read_Not_Even_A_word)
(Spare_Me_With_Typos)

“Happy Diwali!!!” shouted Khushi coming out of her room in the morning around 10 ‘O' clock with a big smile on her face. After buaji’s constant pestering and Garima's wake up calls, she just woke up.

Yesterday when Khushi and Arnav left Khushi’s house, it was dinner time. Arnav wasn’t ready to go back to the hustle bustle of RM, losing this alone time with Khushi. After lot of coaxing from Khushi and lot of calls from his family, he moved out of Khushi’s house, cursing everyone. It’s almost midnight when they left RM after finishing their dinner, to return to Khushi's house. And as if that was not enough, Arnav didn’t let Khushi to sleep talking with her in phone till almost early hours. At last, Khushi slept talking with him. Not getting any response from her side, Arnav understood she must be asleep.

“Buaji… breakfast…” shouted Khushi sitting on dining table keeping her legs on chair.

“Hungry?” Asked Arnav, who came to Khushi's house along with Nani, to help Gupta ladies if they need.

“Yes, Arnavji. So hungry…” Khushi smiled looking at Arnav, rubbing her stomach.

Arnav looked at her rising his eyebrow. He smirked understanding her dreamy state thinking him as her imagination. He thought to play for sometime. He leaned towards her, kissed on her cheek.

“You are softer in reality” he whispered.

Khushi blushed little. Suddenly she felt different

“But why does your stubble pricking? It never happened!!! Why am I feeling as if you are real?”

“It's okay Khushi. Sometimes it happens. When you think about someone for long time, you feel them around and you see them around”

“Woh toh hai” she pouted. “Fine, now you go. I need to have breakfast. Just come fast, I can't wait more to see you” she leaned forward and kissed his cheek with a long wet kiss.

Arnav closed his eyes in pleasure feeling her wet lips. His heart beat raised

Khushi stretched her body hard, making herself a mouth watering picture to his eyes. She leaned back supporting by her hands, looked at him with dreamy eyes. “Go” she whispered