Chapter 1

I glided through the air in the darkness of the night even though the moon was fully out and shining. I looked down at the scenery far below me as I pumped my large metal wings. I was glad I was a Predacon and not one of those worthless usually grounded Cybertronions, I had often got word that the Cons had their own Predacon.

I was not too excited about it, having one of our superior species being slaved by those worthless Cons!? I think not. I was scanning the skies, tracking the Con warship that i believed held the beast called Predaking. I swerved in the sky doing a loop, the sun casting red beams of light across the still star spangled sky as it arose.

I swooped lower to the ground so only my head peeked through the clouds, a tactic I used for spying and keeping out of sight from pesky humans.

I found a good landing spot, miles away from any human towns and very dense trees to cover me from eyes above. My large body swiftly flew through the trees and I landed with a loud thump. I pressed my wings close to my body as I quietly walked through the woods, watching a few animals here and there who would look at me curiously before scampering away.

I found a smallish pond and I looked at my reflection, I was pitch black with white specks under my eyes and along my wings, my optics were a light glowing crimson (not pink). I had white twisting horns on my head and spikes down my back, my claws and teeth were a little short but as sharp as the sharpest blade, and as humans would call it, had the body shape very much alike to a velociraptor.

I shook my head and breathed a small plume of fire onto the water making it sizzle, I slumped down beside the water and dipped a claw into the cold liquid, Scaring off a couple of small fish.

I flicked my long whip thin tail and rested my head on the ground. It was tough, being the only Predacon still alive since Shockwave sent a flock of us down to earth eons ago to hunt down Autobots, but I didn't think it was wise and very soon abandoned the mission, striking out on my own.

But just recently, Autobots and Cons were here for the planet's energon, but the bots were protecting it. I snorted in amusement, why protect pesky humans? They are so squishy and really stupid, I growled lowly at the thought. I heaved myself off the ground and started walking again after my quick rest, for I had been flying all day.

I leaped into the air through the trees, scaring a large flock of birds who chirped angrily at me but then went back into the trees. I started flying in the direction I believed the warship was, going northwest.

I could hear an explosion in the distance and saw plumes of blue rise into the air followed by forces of blazing air that threw me off balance. I regained my stature as I pumped my large wings towards the explosion.

As I flew over a large hill I saw large troops of Cons and a few Autobots firing at each other. I hovered in the air watching the pathetic battle as the Cons were easily getting killed left and right, there were only at least 6 Autobots fighting, and I recognized one as a prime.

My eyes narrowed ' kill autobots, kill cons, kill both ' I considered as I swooped lower to avoid detection from the sides. I watch as one of the smaller bots, a blue female, started slicing Cons with arm blades.

I heard a loud humming noise as a massive shadow swept down the hill towards the battle, the Cons warship. I quickly ducked under the trees, hoping I wasn't spotted. There was a loud shrill roar as a massive dark grey and red Predacon leaped off the deck of the ship towards the battle. I watched as the Autobots retreated, going through a ground bridge.

I watched the remaining Cons fly or ground bridge back to the warship as it moved off, I flew out of my hiding place, flying a ways behind it growling. I watched as a scanner was pointed at me definitely a camera on the ship to look out on all directions.

I snarled and roasted it with a blast of flame, I heard that same high pitched shriek as the Predacon swerved from where he was flying in my direction. I trumpeted loudly, and he hovered, tilting his head at me. " I have come to take you from slavery " I trumpeted at him, he narrowed his eyes slightly, clearly unhappy about being called a slave.

" I am no slave " he hissed getting angrier. " then why do others bidding when you could have freedom like me? " I ask holding my head higher. " because I am with the powerful Lord Megatron " he said bearing his long sharp teeth.

" so you would prefer to be a lap dog!? " I snarl and he shrieks angrily, suddenly flinging himself at me. I quickly stop flapping my wings and I plummet below him before blasting flames at him. He lunged out of the way and dove after me as I quickly shot around, even though he was bigger than me I was still as strong.

I trumpeted before pummeling into him slashing my claws at him as we thrashed at each other, our wings bashing against the other before I finally threw him off and quickly disappeared into the dense trees. I quietly looked through the trees as I heard the piercing roar in anger as the other Predacon flew back to the warship.

I snarled ' he would rather stay and work, pathetic ' I though as I curled my wings close to my body. I watched as the ship eventually flew away, humming with power and energy.

Holding one of my front limbs nimbly to my chest I staggered past many closely growing trees before finally finding a clear spot to take off. I stretched my wings and shot out of the trees, not gracefully but powerfully. One of my wings was leaking but it didn't bother me, not a sign of weakness was seen on my face as I flew north while the Cons were heading south.

I beat my wings softly, gliding occasionally to lessen the pain in my left wing. My head dropped a little as I watched the forests soon turn into rocky terrain and canyons. I saw small spirals of smoke rising in the distance ' more fighting? Or humans lighting stuff on fire ' I thought as I continued flying towards it.

There were crashed cars on the road towards the town that were starting to rust. The town sign on the side of the street appeared and I swooped down in a rugged landing, almost falling and playing out my wings for stability.

The sign was shot up and had holes but I could sort of read it, ' welcome to Jasper Nevada '

¥~¥

First chapter done so far, yes! If you have any thoughts on future chapter ideas please comment, helps a lot and I'm working on next chapters as you read this message of me trying hard to be a great story writer!