Chapter 13

(Back to normal pov because she's alive!!!)

Hearing the shriek that Predaking has as a roar, I just about smashed my head in on the ceiling where I had climbed up to the higher ledges. Quietly as I could I jumped/fell back on the ground and slinked under the hanging stalagmites and poked my head through the opening of the cave.

" two? Where! " that was Predaking, with a little gawk I crawled out of the opening and, with my smaller front legs on the ground, slowly stalked towards Predaking. Who was standing in his bipedal form on an overhang.

I slinked through a sort of ditch, keeping out of Predaking's sight as I tried to get a view of who he was talking to. I peeked out from my hiding place only to lock eyes with Predaking's, who quickly looked away not to draw attention to me, but I could smell his annoyance for me from here.

I lifted my head a little higher... only for me to drop it in shock.

It was the Autobots, all of them except Ratchet, Optimus, Magnus and Jackie. Not being able to hear much I just watched. was Bumblebee, TALKING to Predaking? Looked like it, and I was right! He did have a mouth!

I narrow my eyes at the blue and gold Bot, dat sucker for pain. I wanted to blast him and squeeze him at the same time, but dammit that's not a good multitask. :Don't blow your cover sparkling: I just about leaped out of my skin anyway.

:it's not my fault: I reply smugly as I feel Predaking's slight amusement flow in but is quickly shoved down.

" I have one last question for you, your highness. " I tilted my head at Smokescreen, ignoring the fact they don't know if I'm alive or not. Predaking grunted for him to continue his question, " Where is Shadow " Damn.

:I'm dead: I said in my mind to Predaking, who had hesitancy in his eyes but just spoke it out bluntly " Shadow is dead " couldn't get more blunt than that.

Smokescreen's and everyone else's face showed that they had hoped I was alive, or ' am'. Smokescreen inhaled deeply before spinning around, his door wings completely drooped.

:it will be better if they do not know your alive: I mentally nodded my head and started making my way back to him, crawling through the ditch- only to be pinned down by one of Predaking's large paws. I yow and scramble to get out from under him, then resorting to trying to bite the sensitive metal on the heel. (Achilles).

With my small but sharp teeth I nipped his heel and he reeled back and off me, only then to totally just layed on me. "NO!!! " I semi-screech, flailing my wings and trying to kick him in the belly.  

Feeling his jaws latch onto my scruff I squeal in fake anger. " No! Stop picking me up and- " I get silenced when I'm suddenly picked up and tossed over Predaking's shoulder, onto his back. I latch my front claws onto the large horns on his head while my back legs cling to the sides of his long neck.

Growling I show my protest by biting one of his horns and shaking my head, trying to annoy him. 

" Sparkling "

" Grump "

" urchin "

" Lowness "

" runt "

" .... bones "

Predaking hadn't realised he'd walked this direction, next to the edge of the valley of Predacon bones. He looked at my face to see me staring, wide-eyed, at the valley of ancient skeletons. 

" they were unearthed during Cybertron's respiration " Predaking said, glancing from my expression to the valley. I nodded my head before letting it fall on top of his, watching lazily as he turned around and tromped off towards our hidy-cave.

" wait, what!? " I nearly shout, he was going to look for two newly cloned predacons!

" you have to stay here. I can't let you get hurt again " He says lashing his long tail. I growl but stay silent as he continues explaining.

" I won't be gone for long, just stay hidden and don't be stupid, which I already know is very hard for you to. " I can't help but smugly grin at this, I am stupid.

Predaking then slinked out of the cave, and I could hear his large wingbeats as he flew away.

~sexy time skip~

It had been maybe half a day, Predaking was not back. Growing inpatient I placed the seemingly now smaller until finally, I'm being stupid.

Sticking my head out of the dens opening I look around and strain my ears, nothing. I cautiously climb out before standing at my full height, my shoulders level to Predaking's.

My horns had grown much, twisting into a point curving outwards, and so had my size. I inspect one of my talons before looking around, mainly just empty with a few arches and the large cities barely visible in the distance.

Hearing wingbeats I just about shot into the sky to greet Predaking, only to stop before I could even take off. Those were two sets of wingbeats.

I quickly dive into the den and try to calm my frantic spark, hoping my black scales weren't spotted against the light colored metal ground.

Carefully I stick my head out of the dens opening, the wingbeats had stopped. I strained my hearing and with wide eyes I frantically scoped the area, nothing.

With a shaky exhale I carefully step back out of the cave and make my way around, hiding in the shadows of either large metal plates sticking out of the ground or under them.

I barely had time to react when something, or someONE, slammed into my back making my legs to give out and the rest of my body to smash into the ground. Screeching in agony and rage I randomly flail my wings, them connecting to something and making it snap.

Hearing a quick roar of pain and the weight recoiling I twist out from under it and whip around to face the attacker, another Predacon.

It was blue and had an eagle-like head with a lion body, stubby tail and feather looking wings. I snarl flaring my wings and snapping my jaws, competing to be the most Intimidating.  The other Predacon cried out profanity at a small crack in its beak, I bark a taunting laugh.

The predacon, Shiznit, snarled and lunged at me, biting down on my small front left arm. I squeal and bash my tail in its side, before yanking my arm away and locking my jaws onto its throat. It kicked me in the gut but I jerked my head, taking it to the ground.

It gave a bellow like roar and I charged up my flame, waiting for it to get its hottest. Right when I was about to fire I was slammed to the side, the griffin being town from my jaws. Landing on my side I bark out as my chest heaved, the still painful wound throbbing in agony.

I remain on the ground, pained intakes and choking sounds coming from my mouth. I swear my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

The sounds of transforming came from behind me where the predacons were, I kept my eyes closed for I did not care in the world anymore, I wanna die now.

" What do we have here? " an all too familiar voice said behind me. " um, another Predacon? " a different voice said in a duh tone. " watch your tone Skylinx " there was the sound of electricity and a pained grunt.

Starscream and the two predacons that Predaking had left to go look for. I'm in deep scrap now.