Chapter 12

(Guess who the new POV is ;D)

Of course the Autobots showed up! I yelled in my mind. I wanted to get up and blow EVERYONE to pieces now.

But Shadow is more important.

The last thing I wanted to happen was to leave her here alone in this small excuse of a hiding spot, and come back to find her DEAD. Not an option.

I sigh heavily, shifting so I could move one of my front legs out from under her limp form and rest it over her back. Her eyes had closed, falling into a power down.

Her wounds hadn't stopped bleeding yet, the blue blood starting to slowly pool around her chest area on the floor.

The ship started shaking, swaying side to side as someone apparently not knowing how to fly it took the controls. To keep me and Shadow still I braced my back legs against the opposite wall, my back pressed against the other.

Hopefully everyone knowing we were dead would make it easier.

I curled my long tail around one of Shadow's hind legs to hold her in place better. Her chest had stopped sparking but was still bleeding, not as heavily as before but a small trickle. Resting my head gently over hers I breathed in deeply, inhaling her familiar scent. 

A small glow of purple flashed across the floor and I looked just to catch sight of Megatrons dark star saber, falling down into Earth's atmosphere. Narrowing my eyes I shimmy out from beside Shadow, making sure to be careful about it, and peer out if the hiding spot, knowing full well that Autobots could spot my giant form

A flash of silver caught my attention, Megatron. Making an evil smirk I watch as his dead body falls as well, catching fire like an asteroid as his body falls to the ocean miles below.

I snort a plume of smoke as a good riddance before scooting back to Shadow. With her black scales it was difficult to make her out from the darkness, but the white speckles helped. Sliding in beside her I feel the ship begin moving towards where the space bridge was hidden behind the moon.

' they are going to Cybertron to bring it back to life ' I think as the blue glow of the bridge flooded the shelter.  The swirling sensation went by briefly as the warship and everyone aboard went through the ground bridge, and arrived on Cybertron.

Of course it was almost pitch black out with only the light if three dimly lit moons and the distant stars.

The used to be large magnificent cities were battle torn and falling apart.

Fast but steady flying of the ship put it right over the well of allsparks. The decepticon built omega key powering up and launching all its power straight into the heart of Cybertron.

Blue veins lit up all over the planet, bringing the bright blue glow of life to it.

Seeing the rising sun I shuffle back over to Shadow, carefully pulling her over and out to an open area so I could easily fly out. I gripped her flanks with my hind claws, folding in Shadows wings tightly, and nimbly wrapping an arm in front and behind her forelegs. 

Unfolding my wings I beat them a few times to lift off the ground before diving below the ship, then shooting back up and forwards with the small speed boost.

I let out a screech like roar as I flew faster, shooting in front of the ship and going to the direction of the rising Sun. He could feel the Autobots eyes on his back but didn't look in their direction.

~~~
Miko pov

Cybertron looked way better alive, and when I'm not in a glass box being swung around by DocKnock.

Seeing a shadow of a predacon I look up, hoping it was Shadowstorm who had escaped. But instead it was Predaking.

Seeing the smaller form in his talons made me gasp, it was Shadow. Her wings were shredded like paper, with a large burnt wound on her chest, and clearly unconscious. I make a mewling noise and Bulk looks at me, hiding his own saddened expression. 

~~~

I remembered this place, like a cemetery for most of the predacons that lived before the Great Cataclysm. Seeing a cave I slow down and dive inside the small entrance and immediately comping into a massive chamber with large ledges and a pit in the middle. I hover, my wings making even rhythms as I carefully set Shadow on one of the largest ledges, capable of me being able to lay there and still have room.

Gently laying her down on her side I land on the ground, sniffing around. It smelled like an ancient home for a group of Predacons that were alive before the cataclysm and this cave survived.

The pit in the middle of the cave had burn marks around it, with an oil like substance inside of it. I inhaled and sent a small plume of flame onto it and immediately the cave was lit with orange. (PRETTY LIT).

I sat on my hunches, watching the flames before hearing a pained mewl. Looking at Shadow her dim crimson optics were looking around the room, before settling on my large form.

She made a purring noise before grunting as she shifted on her wound. I clack my jaw at her to keep still and she mocks right back. Narrowing my eyes at her she gives a weak smirk back. Giving a deep sigh I sit on the ground next to the ledge that she's on, resting my forehead on hers. 

Yes, I loved her. More in a sire does a sparkling way or brother sister relationship. As if reading my thoughts Shadow thumps her tail against the ledge and bites one of the horns on my head. I roll my eyes and rest my chin on the ledge while she playfully knaws on the horn.

~sexy time skip~

It had been 2 days, Shadow could do most movements but still had to be careful about it or else she could injure herself more. " Can I come out now!? " rolling my eyes in annoyance I growl a no. Shadow had been wanting to come out of the cavern but I kept refusing, an autobot or Starscream could spot her easily.

She gave a childish whine but stopped asking. I sighed and poked my head from under the entrance to look at her, not expecting her to be right in front of me. She grinned cheekily when I jumped and I growled at her, she only grinned more.

" aw did someone hit their head? I am pretty scary " she started bearing her teeth and clacking her large talon on the ground. " yeah, your as scary as a sparkling " She glared at me and I mockingly laughed. Huffing in fake anger she walked, gimpily, back to the ledge and flopped on her back with a grunt. I leave with an amused snort, sliding under the hanging stalagmites and up from the hidden entryway.

I gaze over the ancient Predacon skeletons, some complete, others missing more than one limb. I gave a deep sigh, knowing it could take a while to reincarnate an entire species.

" I followed this energon trail, which means one of them was wounded " my head jerked up at the sound, hissing deeply I crawl over to a ledge. " you mean to tell me we've been tracking- " I stomp to the top of the ledge, throwing my wings out and snarling.

" -Predaking " Autobots.