Chapter 10

Immediately I threw my wings open, blocking the power source where the two Vehicons were still hurriedly working. Over the short period of time I had stayed at the warship my wings had gotten larger and weren't as narrow as they first were.

Snarling I started to charge up my flame, starting up my neck and settling in the back of my throat. With a warning shriek I snapped forwards with my wings still fanned out blocking blasts.

I locked eyes with one of the only bots that actually became friends with me. I lowered my wings to block my arms as I pointed to myself, right where my jaw met my neck. My eyes practically showing what Arcee needed to do.

she gave a quick nod and quickly mouthed ' I'm sorry.' Before aiming is blaster strait at where I pointed and fired. I released the flame I had built up and the blast struck precisely in my neck on a weaker plate, snapping my head up to the side making the flames strike into the ground and up part of the wall, making it melt or char to pieces. 

I screeched in agony, slamming my tail into the ground making bits of debris fly as I clawed at my neck. The blast had struck into my neck, right in between two weak metal places attaching to my jawline. It broke apart some sensitive wires and made my jaw and down half my neck sting with pain.

Bring in my wings and flaring them back out again I screeched at loud as I could, knowing I was very high pitched. I silenced myself as I heard a returning shriek from out of the building before Predaking blew into the side, striking him back onto the ground.

He looked at me before grabbing Shockwave with a claw and making a shrieking sound to me. " get the cargo " I nodded and jumped onto the power source before slamming my tail into the ground as a boost before taking off after him.

The generator was heavy, but I gripped onto it tightly as I pumped my wings into the air. Looking down I see the cracked ice of impact and a few burn marks, but I spy with my dragon eye, a large pile of snow with a certain large blue and red mechanism slowly getting up from being totally wasted. 

I swear, all the way from up here I think we locked eyes for the split second before I flew through the ground bridge that popped up in the air. Predaking landed on the flight deck first and setting ( not gently ) Shockwave down before I hovered with the reactor still in my back talons.

Slowly lowering myself I set the power source on the deck as a group of soldiers took it off somewhere to be built into something. Landing I pay no mind to the pain in my neck as I watched the vehicons, along with shockwave, walk off carrying the reactor.

Walking around on the deck, I see bright red in the corner of the eye. Huffing I turn around to face knockout as he puts his hands on his hips in a sassy-aft way. " not looking your best? " he asks mockingly and I roll my eyes.

I lower my head as he walks over and starts re-attaching some wires and fixing part of the metal plating. I wince a few times but it wasn't that bad.

" done, don't do that again. " he stated after a few minutes and I grin smugly, " no promises " I grin and he playfully rolls his eyes and walks through the door into the halls of the ship.

Giving a ' hmpf ' I notice that Predaking had transformed and had gone inside the ship as well, leaving me on the flight deck. Giving a snort and a shake of my head I launched myself into the air, spiraling before leveling out when I gained plenty of altitude.

Clouds were starting to form closely together, turning darker and darker with strikes of lightning here and there. Perfect for me.

If someone didn't look hard enough your wouldn't even know know was there, completely blending in with the clouds.

Evening out my wings into gliding while I lowered my head, sweeping it back and forth, scanning the clouds below me.

Hearing the beep of a com link call coming in I bank my wings forwards so I come to a halt, " I suggest you return, Shadow. Something we have to deal with. " Predakings voice rang through my head and I gave a quick confirmation before kicking off and powering my wings towards where I could sense Predaking, having an acute sense of what scent belongs to who.

Huffing constantly I trace the scent of smoke to its source, the warship. I land with a thud and I spot Predaking waiting in his bipedal form. With a sigh I transform as well, my height only reaching his chest.

" alright, what'd you drag me into? " I ask with a growl. Predaking gives a slight chuckle before walking under the roof for a sheltered area near the door.

" Megatron has brought a cursed autobot onboard, and has given us, or mostly me, the privilege of destroying them when their usefulness is no more. " Predaking states while facing the door.

" autobot? Did Soundwave bring it back from being prisoner? " I scoff, Soundwave had been merely been taken a day and they couldn't keep even him as a prisoner for that long.

" appears so, and I'm going to get revenge on our brethren they destroyed while they were helpless " Predaking snarls and I give a soft growl. Yes, I was friends with the Autobots, but them destroying future predacon when they weren't even fully cultivated was like wiping humanity off the face of the face of the earth and leaving only a few.

I step back some from under the overhang and I transform back into my beast form, most preferring it for my slightly bigger size.

When I hear the door opening I watch as the autobot the had captured get thrown out, landing on his face before groaning and slowly getting up.

" do you feel, helpless? " Predaking asked dangerously as he stepped towards the autobot, who I could not yet see from behind Predaking.

But after cranking my neck around I could clearly see his face, and it was Ratchet.