chapter 8

Everyone stared in shock at Predaking who was now not the massive dragon-like beast but a tall mech. If I didn't have the muzzle on my snout I would have tried to transform as well, but who knows what would happen because of the clamp. Starscream stutters backing away still on the ground " I d-didn't realize the beast was capable of t-transformation... "

I snarl at him as he says beast " I am no beast! " Predaking growls before walking up to one of the many glass tube like prisons containing a forming predacon in cybermatter. Unlike Predaking who has only been ' alive ' for about 2 earth months I had been alive for centuries, before this planet was infested with the fleshy creepy crawlies.

My name was and is Shadowstorm. While the others conversed I walked among the different forming Predacons, stopping at one. It was very griffin like and I recognized him. " Skylark... " I say in the predacon language. He looked familiar and I had seen him in a few of my ' past flashes ' where I would see a small vision or memory of when I was back on Cybertron.

Feeling a tap to my hind leg I death stare Screamer who was giving me a disapproving look. " are you capable of transforming as well beast? " he growls and I hiss at him.

" not with that muzzle " Predaking states and I shoot him a glare " I can speak for myself " I bark at him. Megatron steps forward and stares me down. " Shockwave, remove the muzzle " he says before walking off.

Shockwave walked over to me, his single red eye glowing. I lower my head and he works on taking the muzzle off. With a clicking sound it clatters to the ground and I open and close my maw. " it was most illogical of your abandonment of the first deployment " he says in a scolding voice. " it was not abandonment, I only set off on my own because someone, didn't come back. " I say with a snort.

Predaking gives me a look and I roll my optics. With a hiss I transform, being the same height as Starscream but a little taller. I was black and silver just like my beast form but with the white details around my eyes and along my arms and legs, my wings in a folded state on my back. Growling I trudge off following Predaking, shooting glares at anyone who was baffled at Predaking and I.

I gave a warning glare at Starscream when he picked up his pace to be walking beside me. He either didn't see it or ignored my glare and just continued as Megatron, Shockwave and Predaking spoke about the cultivating predacons. " how long have you been on this earth? " Starscream asked in his non too manly squeaky voice. " I would have chosen to ignore you if you weren't first lieutenant, but to answer your question I have been on this earth for centuries " I say and he nods.

Mumbling under my breath I continue following the larger mechs with Starboy in tow. My curved talon like fingers twitched every so often with annoyance at how compacted this ship was. Growling I turned to face Screamer who gave me a ' what the frag do you want now' kind of look. " flight deck, now " I stated trying not to kick him. He waved me off and trudged down the halls with me following.

As soon as he showed me the door to the flight deck he immediately left, such a gentleman, didn't even open the door. I walked out onto the flight deck and transformed, stretching my wings. My injured wing had healed and was just like new but still a little stiff and had scars across the metal. Looking around I tap my large back claw against the deck, making soft ticking noises.

Making rumbling noises from my throat I hold my wings out and held up my head. " hmph " I turn around seeing cherry bot with his arms crossed and leaning against the wall. Tilting my head to the side and take a few steps towards him. " I apologize for almost, scratching your finish " I say trying to sound as sincere as I could, He huffs before nodding at me.

I raise my head defiantly and arch my wings, lashing my tail. " could you remind me of your designation? " I ask peering down at him. " call me Knockout " he says and I tilt my head " I am Shadowstorm, but call me Shadow " I say going my best to look like I'm grinning. He looks at me from the side, " you have a very complicated form " he says, sounding like he's talking to himself.

" you have the body shape of what the fleshys call a dinosaur, the way your teeth stand out is much like an insecticons, and your wings are very narrow compared to Predakings... " he says trailing off. " I suppose so " I say glancing at my narrow wings. " ...the way your wings almost fold inwards... " great, there goes Doc Knock.

" as much as I like to admire myself, you doing so makes me uncomfortable " I deadpan and he grins apologetically.

" my apologies, you just have a very unique form " he says and my eye twitches.

" I noticed " I hiss and turn around, my tail swishing along with my movements.

Knockout then said he had to be somewhere and left me alone on the flight deck of the large warship, listening to the strumming engines and feeling the wind blowing through my wings.