Donnie - Fight

You were in the lab with donnie, You and donnie had been dating for a while and you loved him dearly. You and the boys were very close being that you kind of grew up with them all and they picked you up off the streets.

Right now, you and donnie were working on tracking Shredder and his goons. Donnie was tracing shredders whereabouts through a canister of mutagen he had found after a foot clan raid of a nearby medical store.

Donnie had actually been really tense lately and you couldn't tell if it was because of what April had said to him earlier this week or the foot clan attack. You knew about Donnie's obvious obsession of April that he used to have before you two went out.

But, you were still worried if he still harbored secret feelings for the red headed teenager. You shook your head of the thoughts before sighing and going back to your work.

You tied your hair back into a ponytail as you looked through the microscope, you had found a small DNA sample in the mutagene a few hours ago. You had told Donnie but he seemed so absent-minded that he waved it off going back to his work, or was he doodling?

You frowned as you thought back to that and sighed before once more shaking it off. Suddenly, Donnie was next to you and he actually seemed pissed as he looked at your notes.

"You found DNA in the mutagen? And you didn't tell me?!" He started a d you looked up from your work putting down your pencil. You were about to shout at him until, you sighed and said to yourself "he's just stressed".

"Yes, I told you remember" you said to him your voice calming as you turned off the microscope taking the slide off the platform.

He glared at you and you looked at him alittle startled "Your supposed to let me do this (y/n). We could've finished hours ago" he said and your eye's narrowed.

"Really? Becuase I don't see any work on your table. Only a few damned drawings of you and April as always!" You said and then you began to tear up "If your so into April why not just be with her instead maybe she can do this better then I can!" You said to him sarcastically.

You then shoved your notes into his hands before with tear stained eye's walking out of the lab and ignoring Mikey's calls of worry locking yourself in your room.

Donnie stand silently in the lab guilt flooding him fast and he groaned to himself before looking at your notes. They were right as always. Why did he have to mess up all the time?

He put down the notes before going back to his table, his eyes drifted to his sketch of April. He used to be so in love with her, but after she had gotten with that knucklehead Casey Jones he had lost all connection with her.

Until, April had told him just this week she and Casey had broken up. He had been so torn and he knew (y/n) the girl he had grown to love dearly didn't deserve that kind of dishonor and lack of loyalty she had had enough of that in her lifetime.

Donnie cursed violently before he ripped up the sketch without a second thought, he didn't love April not anymore. You were the only person on his kind, April had only clouded his better judgements.

Donnie immediately got up running to your room quickly knocking on the door like a mad man "(y/n)! (Y/n) please open the door! Please I'm so sorry!" He yelled ignoring Mikey as you had.

Donnie continued pounding on the door until, he heard you shuffling before the door creaked open to reveal your tear stained face.

"Wha---mmph!" You were cut off by a pair of lips in your own, Donnie wrapped his hands around your waist before pulling you into him.

He pulled away before you could pull away "I'm so sorry beloved. Your the only one I want. The only one I need. I don't love April. I'm not sure I ever really did. I love you (y/n) (l/n)" he said before smashing his lips on your own before you could say anything once more.

You melted into the kiss unable to think and you wrapped your hands around his neck slowly.

You then pulled away from him looking him in the eyes "If you ever do something like that again....I'll burn you alive".

Donnie sweatdropped before smiling "Deal".