Raph - Firestarter

You were with Donnie at the moment, he was testing out your abilities. He had you hooked up to some machine that would tell him how strong or how weak your powers were getting. You were fine with it, it's not like Donnie had anything better to do.

But, you did of course. But, the guy you wanted to do something with you wasn't cure try in the same place. Raphael was out patrolling with the rest of his brothers, they had heard news of a foot clan robbery downtown and went to check it out before you had even arrived.

Donnie pressed a few random buttons on his small device he had on his hand and he nodded in your direction. You sighed and closed your eye's before you felt a surge of heat flow through your body.

"You sure?" You asked him once more as this was the third time you asked.

Donnie nodded half proud and probably half terrified of something being burned down like before "No. But, go on" he answered before he put a police sheild in front of him watching you through the see through glass.

Your abilities weren't remotely dangerous to the turtles since they had their shells and rock hard skin to protect them from the monstrous flames. However, Donnie didn't take any chances and looked at you wonder in his features.

You rolled your eye's at him before your nostrils flared and you felt anger. Your eye's narrowed and your lips curled into a sneer as your hands began smoking as if you had hot coals in your hands.

Your hands unclenching and clenched again, you panted heavily and your shoes began to become enveloped in flames before it slowly worked it's way up. If you were a normal person, these flames would have burned you too death but, you weren't.

You had pyrokinesis, the ability to control and manipulate fire at will. However, your use of flames came from your anger. You had no other way to channel it, you've tried being happy and summoning it or even sad. But, your anger is what fuels it and it's like your body calls to the emotion.

You felt your hair stand on end and sway up and about as the flames danced around your body gracefully.

"Wow..." you heard donnie whisper before he asked "How does it feel? Does the process hurt?"

You shook your head "There's a little pinch here and there but, that's it." Summoning your ability used to hurt like you were actually burning in the fiery pits of hell. But, as you grew older and your powers grew stronger the pain lessened but, never truly got better. You had only learned to tolerate it.

Suddenly, you heard the lab door and you turned your flames still surrounding your body. Raph stood at the doorway completely mesmerized by your ability and you blushed before turning away.

Mikey then appeared behind him and with a gaping mouth he ran into Labratory towards you, You raised your hand on instinct before you could stop yourself a small spitfire escaped from your palm.

Mikey froze in mid run before he screamed and began running from the spitfire and you giggled as did everyone else. As Mikey raced out of the lab your Flames diminished as you felt a pair of strong arm's wrap around your waist from behind. You giggled before Donnie ended up blushing madly and looking away before sputtering "Not in the lab" he cried.

"Than you better leave before things get serieus" a husky, gruff voice said with a chuckle never looking back at his brother. Donnie didn't make any protests his lips sealed shut as his face burned the color of his mask before he left the lab.

You laughed at his antics before you turned in Raph's arm's and wrapped your arms around his neck "So what now big boy?" You asked the 6ft humanoid turtle mutant.