OKAY TRASHBAGS

HEY GUYS for everyone who's salty cause they think this is an OC story: a few notes.

-I can see how you'd be confused since everyone is used to seeing ______ or y/n in OC stories, but I was trying to be creative and elevate my writing somewhat by having the reader-insert's [y/n] be replaced when she was taken prisoner with a new name, Lyda. This makes the story easier to write and I also simply like it better than using [y/n]. I've know I've abandoned this piece of shit fic for a long time but I do have it planned out, I do want to finish it, and the reader insert "your name" or whatever is gonna come back. Like damn, can y'all really not survive without seeing that little blank for your name to go in? I know you're thirsty but PLEASE just let me do some creative out of the box shit if I want. If you don't like it you don't have to read my story.

-Despite what you may think, I'm not writing this story specifically to cater to anyone's personal taste. Like.....sweetie....do you think I care if you read my trash garbage. I'm throwing this shit on the internet cause I was bored and had an idea like ?? Calm down I can do what I want with my story. I'm not trying to "clickbait" people into reading because I don't really give a shit about whether people read this or not. I started writing it cause I wanted to and enjoyed it. I was thirsty for fictional characters, not for your attention lmao

-I do appreciate it when y'all appreciate my story and I do crave that Validation as I have joked about but I'm still not writing this story for readers. Like. My goal isn't to write something that's gonna get a bunch of attention. It's literally just to create this story I had an idea for. 

Anyway I'll try and hit y'all with an update I guess but like. Can you people please stop taking this story so seriously lol. If you read carefully you'd understand it's a reader insert; if it was an OC story it would require much more character development for the main character or it would just be bad. Like...just let me put my garbage on the internet without getting mad about it...you don't have to read this and I can write it how I want. 

But yeah thanks to all of you who appreciate this. It's pretty cool that there are people who like what I'm writing and even though I'm still writing it for like for myself as something I personally want to work on and create, I'm glad that other people are getting some enjoyment out of my internet trash lmao