My lovely vampire (A Cameron Dallas fanfiction)

As I was packing up for the plane ride I could hear my mom crying in the other room about me leaving to stay with my dad for 4 months. 

"Hey mom I am done packing" she replied with a weak smile "Ok honey, let's get you to the airport before you miss your flight"    

I said bye to my stepdad Tommy, he was pretty cool I guess. On the way to the airport it was total silence in the car. 

After about ten minutes of total silence my mom started a conversation. 

"So do you think you will like California better than Virginia?" she said with an unsure voice

"Ummm... I actually really don't know..." I replied 

She replied back to me "Maria I just want you to know that I love you and I want a relationship for you and your dad"

"I know mom" I said back

We finally got to the airport, and I got my things and went to go get checked for my carry-ons and stuff. 

After all that was done it was time to say goodbye to my mom.

My mom held her arms wide open so I could hug her, so I did.

She started to cry and said "Maria I am going to miss you alot"

I replied "Mom it's only for four months"

"I know, but I am really going to miss having you around" she began to hug me tighter than before.

"I am going to miss you to mom" I replied 

"I love you so much Maria, have a safe flight, I will keep you in my prayers" she said

"Thank you mom, I love you too" I hugged her for the last time before I got on the plane

My flight was boarding so I had to get on  the plane. I looked back at my mom one last time seeing her wave, and cry at the same time.