Page 4

He sat next to me like he was really uncomfortable.

"Hi i'm Maria" I say to him

He nods to acknowledge me.

The whole class is just total silence between both of us...

The bell rings and he runs out of class like he really does not want to be here.

So I just forget about it and I walk to the office to get some papers.

I get in there and I see him there standing on the side by the chairs.

I try to ignore him staring at me, and I ask one of the office ladies for the papers I need.

Everytime I looked directly at him his eyes turned a goldish-greenish color, but when I was just looking at him and him not looking at me his eyes were a really dark brown, his eyes were so dark it was almost black.

I quickly ran out of the office to my truck.

I looked back one more time and his eyes were that bright goldish-greenish color again, he looked at me like he wanted to eat me or something...

I got home and decided to take a shower, and then do my homework.

While doing my homework I listened to some music.

At about six o'clock Scott came home, he brought me home some Chinese take out

He layed on the couch and he watched college basketball

I went to my room and ate my food and since I had no friends in Virginia, and no friends here I had no one to talk. Most of the times I would be on my playing piano.

So I began to think about Cameron. It looked like every girl at that school was in love with him.

Cameron was like this mystery guy, other guys would be playing basketball or something, but Cameron was always reading books, and he always had his headphones in... 

He made me wonder.