Page 3

I guess my dad set an alarm clock because at 7:00 a.m an alarm clock went off.

I went to use the bathroom, wash up, and shower. Since it was hot that day I decided to wear shorts, and a regular t-shirt, with a pair of my black converse.

I begin to striaghten my thick hair.

I am finally done getting ready, and I get a binder, notebook, and a few pencils.

I go upstairs because I forgot my phone, and I see car keys and and a note that says "Take the truck"

So I start the truck and it has a clean engine, back home I have a truck similar to my dad's truck.

My dad also leaves a note on the passenger seat saying where the school is, and saying have a good day, and him saying he loves me.

So I get to the school and I go to the office and get my schedule.

I have to go to homeroom first so I get seated next to a boy named Micheal.

The teacher passes out the syllabus, and we introduce ourselves.

I got through my first 2 periods and I made a couple of friends.

It's lunch time and I sat down by myself at a table in the corner of the cafeteria.

A girl named Vanessa that I met in Algebra came to sit by me.

"Maria right?" she asked me

I nodded my head yes because I was still kind of shy.

She said to me " Well I am Vanessa" 

"Hi Vanessa" I replied

As we kept talking about our classes there was a boy sitting across from us.

Vanessa was still going on about classes, so I interupted her.

"Who is that guy?" I asked Vanessa

She said back to me "That's Cameron, he is so gorgeous"

I nodded my head to acknowledge her.

He looked at me like he was uncomfortable, so I looked away.

After I had History and we had assigned seats in that class.

I got seated next to Cameron and he looked like he didn't want to sit by me.