Chapter One

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN YUGIOH OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS, ONLY MY OC.

Chapter One

"ROSABELLA, GET BACK HERE!!!"

Okay first of all in my defence: I was minding my own business.......yeah that sounded a lot better in my head and not like total bullshit.
Well to start off, I'm Rosabella as you probably already know from Sister Mary screaming out. What's happening right now is the result of my handy work AKA shove said Sister into the lake while her back was turned. What? I know it's childish but come on! It's what she gets for doubling my chores.

So yeah now Mary looks like one Hell of a pissed off drenched rat, and shit! she's coming right this way!!!!
I quickly make my way towards the old orphanage with the she-devil at my heels.

"Rosabella! Stay pu-"

"Yeah not gonna happen!"

Granted I'm sixteen and should be able to hold my ground against an adult by now but stand up to Sister Mary? That's just a BIG NOPE right there, and you're probably thinking: she can't be that bad. Well that's what most people think about say...spiders! They can be harmless enough but you still stay the Hell away from them and this black widow right here is gonna bite my head off, chew it up and then spit it out if she catches me. Key word here IF.

As soon as I reach the old building I immediately begin scaling the drain pipe leading up to the roof all the while the banshee screaming louder than ever.

"ROSA, GET DOWN FROM THERE THIS INSTANT!"

"Come and get me if you're so desperate for me to come down!"

Yay parkour for the win! I walk along the roof of the main building, minding my step of the old tiles. I reach one of the old towers and begin to climb up, where my little hang out spot would be. Since the tower is REALLY old the top part was blacked off for 'safety' reasons meaning the only way to get in was to climb. As I make my way up to the small window I can hear Sister Mary call out to the other nuns all the while promising me a punishment I'll never forget, and I don't doubt that.
I quickly scramble inside my little hideout which isn't really much to look at. The whole place looked like it was falling apart but it's my home away from.....well I can't consider this place a home really. Old duvet covers and blankets piled up in one corner where I usually lounge around, beside it we're a few books that I'd read every now and again, along with my sketch pad and violin. The old stone walls had moss growing in some places with a few beasties here and there, on said walls were a few of my paintings that I hung up to make it seem somewhat colourful (despite the fact it turned out to be a piss poor job).

Okay so enough about my depressing surroundings and let's focus on the one thing everybody's obviously interested in: me. Hehe just kidding I'm not interesting, just your simple little orphan who's going to get tossed out into the big bad world as soon as I turn eighteen.
For starters my names Rosabella Fiore, I'm sixteen and I've been stuck in this Hell hole for eleven years. Why am I here you ask? Not. Telling. Yet.
What else...I'm an artist for one and I play the violin, incase for those who obviously have the memory of a damn goldfish and forgot after reading my 5 star review of my humble abode. Cue sarcasm.
I've never had a boyfriend (don't want one either, because why?) and I only have one friend in this entire shit stain of a building; Gilda. Because anyone who can put up with my witty humour and  my personality in general are automatically friends. Yay for friendship!!!
I pick up a book and plop myself on the massive duvet pile, getting comfy. As I read I can hear thunder coming on along with rain, great another storm. Looks like I'll be stuck here for a while.
Eventually I begin to dose off, this place may look like a dump but it's cozy. I can feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier until finally I can no longer fight the most beautiful thing that is sleep (I already miss my bed).