Chapter Two

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN YUGIOH OR ITS CHARACTERS, ONLY ROSABELLA

Chapter Two

Okay I'll admit, I believe that people are generally really comfy, like nah can't be bothered moving comfy. And I'll admit this guy was comfy...apart from the fact that he was giving me a death glare that made it seem like I'd just ran over his dog.

"Do you mind?!"

I couldn't spit out an answer, how could I? His eyes..they're purple! And I thought mine looked strange.

"Belissimo, Vorrei che le mie erano così" (very beautiful, I wish mine were as well)

I muttered to myself, not realising that the person underneath me could hear what I just said.

"What in the name of Ra...? Look just get off of me already!"

That snapped me out of my mini trance. I quickly scrambled off the guy to get a better look at him. Tan skin, pale blonde hair and purple eyes...he's soooo cute!!! And I mean that in an "awwww look at the little guy" way....um scratch that he's not little since he seems to be a whole head taller than me. He's wearing a purple...dress? I noticed that the floor beneath me was shaking slightly, holy shit is this an earthquake?!?! I quickly looked at my surroundings to see that I'm on a fucking boat! HOW!? I was in the woods 5 minutes ago! I could see that we were heading towards a large city, not one I'm familiar with. Toto I don't think we're in Kansas anymore..er I mean Roma. Wait did this guy just say Ra? Isn't that an egyp-

"Who are you?! You better answer me quickly or suffer the consequences!"

He pointed a weird golden rod at me, one end had two wing-like shapes on it with an eye in the middle...hang on, THAT'S THE SAME EYE ON THAT CARD I FOUND!!! And yet the only thing I found myself saying is:

"Are you some sort of drag queen? Not that I'm judging cause daaaaamn you pull it off well."

.....................A full minute passed with the blonde giving me what I assumed was a mortified look which quickly turned into rage.

"..you..you dare!.."

"Master Marik! What's going on?!"

Another guy came running, probably from the cabin part of the ship, I don't know! I know nothing about boats!

"Odion! Seize this trespasser!"

Now I like to think that I can handle myself, however I know when I'm outmatched. This guy was a giant compared to me so fighting him would be like a mouse going up against a tiger.
Immediately the human tank charged towards me and made an effort to grab me, however I ducked, landing a kick to his shin before frog leaping over his back to make a run for it. There's got to be a life boat somewhere.
I quickly scrambled on top of the cabin roof to get a Birdseye view of the deck...and the odds aren't in my favour, yay for me.
Just as I was about to jump down the cabin was surrounded by more people dressed in the same purple getup.

"Well looks like the lady-boys are coming to town!"

I spotted the blonde, Marik I think his name was, and he did not look happy.

"Master we have her surrounded."

"Good now watch as this pitiful wretch becomes my mind slave!"

The golden rod in his hand glowed, however just as it did, a burning sensation had spread across my shoulder making me cry out in pain.