Chapter Four

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN YUGIOH OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS, ONLY ROSABELLA!!!!

Chapter Four

After the whole alleyway fiasco, Marik had his 'big brother' drag me back to the same boat that I'd managed to dive off of before. Though fair to say I wasn't amused,

"Dude I'm bored."

"Not my concern."

Right now I'm with tall, dark and criminal convict if the markings on his face are anything to go by. At the moment I've been restricted to a room but hey at least I'm not lonely.

"So what's your name? Oh right Odion! Listen I'm real sorry about biting you...and head butting you...and kicking you in the shin-"

"Silence."

Wow looks like the human tank isn't very talkative. Can't blame him, I mean if I were forced to hang around a bat shit crazy lady-boy that can't seem to close that gaping hole in the middle of his face then I'd probably just pipe down as well...along with the fact that I probably wouldn't have a chance to talk.

"I know you want me to be quiet but how come blondie got all pissy when he saw my shoulder?"

"Master Marik explained that you went through a similar ritual to what we had. You have an Egyptian eye engraved onto your skin."

........um I beg your fucking pardon? Last time I checked I don't have anything on my shoulder, no tattoos or any body modifications whatsoever. Is he shitting me?!

"Um I think you're REALLY mistaken, I've never had anything done to me in my entire life."

"Lying will not help. Master and I are very easily able to recognise that mark for we both went through the same thing."

"Really with you I couldn't tell."

Sarcasm dripped from my mouth as scar-face glared harshly at me. Now I've pissed him off; good serves him right for calling me a damn liar. You know what? I take back my apologies; instead of kicking or biting I'll use a wrench if I have to!

"Don't even think about it."

"Huh?"

"I recognise that look; you're planning on escaping. Don't bother, you're remaining here until master says otherwise."

Don't hit him Rosa. Don't hit him. Okay I can see how this dude and Marik can be related: they both clearly can't take a joke.

"How come you call him master if you're brothers?"

Odion's eyes widened a little before having cold steel wash over them. Was that...sadness?

"My relation to the Ishtars are none of your concern."

"Ishtars.....so that's Marik's last name and by that plural there's more."

"You'd be best to stop prying now, master Marik will be returning shortly."

Well someone's loosing patience, can't blame him. It's my fault for being a nosey shit, I would probably react the same way. No one here needs to know about where I came from, I shivered at the thought of the pitying looks I would receive if word got out.

"Master."

Oh whoop-dee-fucking-doo here we go, ladies and gentlemen may I present to you the bane of my existence at this very moment. Marik stood there with a smug look on his face as he looked down his nose at me. Bastardo.

"Odion how was our 'guest'?"

"Not too bothersome."

He nodded before turning his attention back to me, he knelt down and exposed my shoulder, only this time he forcefully turned my head to look at the mark. It wasn't big but it wasn't exactly unnoticeable as well, I could see where the scar tissue rose up and where the ink created the shape of the eye of Anubis. That same fucking eye.