Chapter Five

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN YUGIOH OR ITS CHARACTERS, ONLY ROSABELLA!!!!!

Okay I'm not gonna lie Marik can be a pretty good actor when he wants to be, all he has to do is think 'oh crap here's the very people whose lives I want to make miserable, quick look cute and innocent!'...I went too far there didn't I? Oh well no matter!
At the moment said she-male had a tight grip on my wrist as he walked in front of me at a brisk pace practically dragging me along.

"Okay so where are we going exactly?"

"I told you; to the location of the Battle City Finals, now when we get there you are not to utter a single word otherwise I'll make you suffer greatly, am I understood?"

"vai a farti fottere (go fuck yourself)"

The grip on my wrist tightened as a warning and I could see his brow furrow.
We soon reached a massive stadium, like damn! Just let me loose on that thing to run to my hearts content! As we passed the entrance I could see the silhouettes of several people, three of them I recognised to be Joey, Tea & Tristan.

"And one more thing girl, from now on call me Namu as I need to ensure that these pests don't know my true identity. Also follow my lead."

What now? Before I could give a snarky reply both Tea and Joey ran up to greet us.

"Waitda minute I recognise you two! Namu right? And Rosabella!"

"Namu you saved Bakura's life!"

"Glad I could help, how is Bakura?"

I tuned out the rest as they discussed Snowballs condition until I was snapped out.

"Hi there I'm Yugi nice to meet you."

I looked down to see a small boy with tri-coloured hair holding out his hand in a greeting. Aww he's adorable!

"Nice to meet you Yugi, I'm Rosabella but you can call me Rose for short."

"Rose that's a nice name, so if you don't mind me asking; do you play Duel Monsters?"

Awww he's so polite! Honestly we need more sweeties like this one in the world.

"No I've never played the game before; I've only learned about it from Ma-ah! Namu!"

Fuck! I nearly slipped up! Marik shot me a warning look from the corner of his eye stating a VERY clear message: fuck up and you die.

"Hey guys look another finalist!"

Everyone's attention turned towards the silhouette approaching, once they were close enough it was revealed to be...snowball?

"Bakura?! Shouldn't you still be at the emergency room after what happened?!"

"I'm quite alright now, really."

Well I can see why everyone's worried, if the bruising on his nose and black eye are anything to go by. Hehe I pack a real punch! Er headbutt.

"Wait what are you doing with a duel disk?!"

"I think that answer should be pretty obvious darlin."

What? I can't help myself, Yugi is a little darlin ☺️ the tri-coloured haired teen blushed in embarrassment while rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah I should've guessed that but still last I heard Bakura you were in pretty bad shape."

"Don't worry Yugi it's not like little snowball here is THAT fragile. Though the pale skin could very easily prove the fact that you look like a living porcelain doll."