Chapter Three

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN YUGIOH OR ITS CHARACTERS, ONLY ROSA!!!

Chapter Three

I like walks, since they allow me to think. But right now this walk is just plain awkward.

"So uh, Rosa- wait ya don't mind if I call ya dat right?"

"Rosa...I like that nickname. Sure you can call me that."

Yay! I've got my old nickname! I smile brightly at Joey, happy that I've made a new friend. After all a lot of people don't take to me too well.

"So if ya don't mind me asking, what part of Italy are ya from?"

"I...live outside Roma."

He doesn't need to know that I live in an orphanage.

"What?! Really you lived near the capital?! Dat's amazing!"

I blushed at the compliment, I'm not used to having male friends. All the boys at the orphanage always found it hilarious to torture me.

"Grazie you're really nice Joey."

"Wha? Why ya acting so surprised? It's like no ones ever been nice to ya before."

"Well...you could say that."

As we were walking three figures came running towards us. Two guys and a girl.

"Hey Joey! Over here!"

The girl yelled out catching the blondes attention.

"Wha-Teà! Tristan! Bakura! Hey guys! We've been looking for ya."

"Hey Joey, who's this?"

"Uh right! Guys this is Rosa, Rosa these are my pals, Teà, Tristan and that's Bakura."

Joey pointed to each of them, Teà a brunette that seemed really cheery, Tristan a tall dude with hair that looks like it's just saying 'fuck gravity'. Now for Bakura...white hair and there's something about this one that seems...off.

"Ciao, I'm Rosabella, piacere di conoscerti." (Nice to meet you)

Teà had a confused look on her face before it exploded into pure joy and excitement.

"Oh you're Italian! That's so cool! The language sounds more beautiful than I thought it would."

Awww she's so sweet.

"Ah..w-well, grazie..."

"What part of Italy are you from? Is it hot there? What's the food like?"

My God the questions go on and on. She's adorable but does this girl ever take a breath?

"Geez Teà, easy on the questions there."

Tristan stepped in to try and hold off Teà's barrage of questions. I'm grateful for that. She seems nice but a bit overwhelming.
However all the while I kept my eye on Bakura, he's seemed quiet, but that didn't change the fact that I was getting danger signals from him. Like there's something not right. I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end...I'll need to be careful with him.

"Hey guys looks at this! Isn't that Meiko? What's he doing on a sea show poster?"

And there goes the attention straight to something entirely different. Not that I'm complaining-

"Ya right dere Teà, how about we go pay a visit to this freaky fish guy? I feel a duel comin' on!"

Joey suddenly sprinted off followed by Teà and Tristan which left me and the snow cone. Alone. Great.
I turned to speak to him but as soon as I saw his face a chill went down my spine. The albino had the CREEPIEST damn look on his already unnerving face. He's smiling and not the good kind. Right now it made him look like he was getting ready to kick baby animals for shits and giggles.