Chapter One

An awkward silence filled the air when the blonde prisoner was brought to the center of the room.

No one dared to speak- not even a slightest noise- for they were afraid of the man sitting in the front of the dim lighted room, his snake-like eyes gleamed with power.

"Speak."

This seemed to have an effect on the prisoner as he struggles to break free from the unbreakable chains that held him.

"What you're doing is completely useless, Lucius."

"My Lord, please. I don't understand. My family stood beside you all these years. We fought with you at Hogwarts. We let you be in our family's house."

"Now, now, Lucius. Do not get too ahead of ourselves shall we?" The Dark Lord laughed. "Draco was the only one who stayed along my side during the battle. It maybe because of his loyalty or maybe because of his cowardice but at least he didn't ran away like you did."

"You are a coward, Lucius. I have no use for you now."

"My Lord." He pleaded once more but it was no use.

"Bring in the other prisoner, wormtail." Voldemort ordered and Peter Pettigrew scrambled out of his trance and walked quickly outside the door.

"You have lied to me, Lucius." The Dark Lord spoke again. "Not only to me but to your whole family as well."

Lucius swallowed a lump in his throat and force himself to look up but he restrained himself from looking at the eyes of the Dark Lord.

"I do not know what you mean my Lord."

"Denying will get you nowhere, Lucius!" Voldemort shouted and everyone in the room became cautious, just in case Voldemort decides to kill one of them.

"My Lord. The prisoner is here." Peter Pettigrew came back but he was not alone. Behind him, is a woman with the same platinum blonde hair. She is also tied up like Lucius.

"Draco, do you know her?" Voldemort turned his attention to the young man beside him.

"No, my Lord."

"Well, you should say hi to your aunt." He said then laughed. "But of course you wouldn't know you even had another aunt."

"What say you, Lucius?"

"I don't know her my Lord." Lucius replied.

"Liar!" He shouted once more and pointed his wand to the poor innocent woman all tied up.

"Crucio!" She writhed in pain as the spell hits her straight in the chest.

"Let's try again, shall we? I will ask you now. Who is she?" the Dark Lord asked in his angry tone but Lucius wasn't planning on saying anything. This made Voldemort angrier and, once again, pointed his wand towards the woman.

"Cru-"

"I'm his muggle step-sister!" The woman shouted in defeat.

All death eaters in the room were shocked. Even Draco Malfoy himself was mortified to the fact that he has a muggle aunt. However, Voldemort was not surprised at all. In fact, he seemed angrier than ever.

"I already know you bitch! I was asking him not you!" Voldemort shouted.

"Crucio! Crucio! Crucio!" He shot towards her and she struggled in pain once more.

"Lucius?" He asked once more but he didn't reply.

"Get the veritaserum. It's time he finally spill the beans." Peter, once again, hurried out of the room and within a matter of seconds, he was back once again with a vial.

"I don't know what you're deepest secrets are, Lucius. But I suggest you tell me what I need to know." He put three drops of veritaserum directly to the mouth of Lucius.

"I need you to tell me the truth, Lucius." He said evily.

"Yes, My Lord."

"Are you a loyal death eater?" He asked first and he answered without skipping a beat.

"At first, my Lord."

"Do you have any dark secret against me?"

"Not against you my Lord." He answered quickly again.

"It's funny how you're willing to tell me everything I need to know over Veritaserum. I thought you're stronger than this but you're not. You're actually fun to play with, just hope that you'll entertain me enough to let you live longer."

"Who is this woman?" His tone turned ice cold once again.

"My step sister that is a muggle. She is the daughter of a muggle my mum married to after my real father died. But I'm not close with the muggles and my mum because she became a blood traitor."

"Hear that, Draco? She's your aunt." Voldemort laughed at how pathetic the Malfoy family really is.

"She isn't my aunt, my Lord." Draco replied and Voldemort laughed even more.

"Ha ha. Lucius, tell Draco to greet his aunt."

"But she's not her aunt, my Lord." Lucius frown.

"Is the veritaserum not working properly, wormtail?" He asked angrily.

"She's his real mother. Draco's her son from a muggle that took advantage of her."