chapter 53: :(

~authors note~

................all I can say to you guys is thank you..................five THOUSAND reads...............THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! it means so much to me because I remember when I flipped out at 50 reads. thank you guys for making my goal of 5,000 reads happen, but that's not the end ...... que the drama!

- crossfire

indigo kicked open the door and carried katana to med bay quickly. her state worsened in a few minuates and she was bleeding out uncontrollably. she burst through the med bay door and lay the femme on the berth and grabbed the needed surgery equipment. at this point knockout and breakdown started to stabilize her. indigo started operating on the more severe wounds and internal wounds.

"done" indigo sighed after 3 hours of surgery. knockout hugged her from behind and started nibbling on her neck cables.

"good job" he praised looking at the sleeping femme. he lowered one of his hands to stroke indigo's stomach which was now quite plump.

"wont be too long till your a daddy" indigo giggled.

"1 month and 3 earth days" knockout murmured. indigo laughed and turned to hug him more.

" you're more on to it than I am!" she kissed him gently but he kissed back more desperately. indigo grinned into the kiss and pulled away.

"even the sparkling thinks we shouldn't get to into it" she smiled. knockout chuckled.

"oh it really is your child" he mused.

~DRAMATIC TIME SKIP!!!~

"we are under attack! EVERYONE to battle stations we are going in for emergency landing!" megatron yelled to the troops. everyone rushed off and indigo took that chance to rush to the exit. once the ship landed she rushed to the battlefield along with all the other ground soldiers. indigo rushed to the front of the formation to where megatron was addressing optimus.

"oh and I know about your little helper!" he turned to indigo and grabbed her and started strangling her. he stopped and threw her over to the autobots.

"how about I torture you first?" he smirked evilly as breakdown, dreadwing and knockout were pushed to their knees. dreadwing was first..............his cannon went off and dreadwing dropped to the floor dead.

"NO! YOU MONSTER! I HATE YOU!" indigo screamed as wheeljack held her back. the next shot went off and breakdown fell into a pool of his and dreadwings energon dead........knockout was next..........her own sparkmate.

"NO KNOCKOUT NO!" she broke away from wheeljacks grip as megatron turned for the last shot. she lunged with her blade but megatron turned and grabbed her by the wrist and dangled her above the ground.

"kill them" he ordered his troops and dragged indigo and knockout back into the nemesis.