chapter 60: always hope

-------------------indigo's p.o.v-------------------

everything went black.

it was a huge pool of blackness.

all I could think about was my death.

my own father......killed me.

I wonder what happened to him after.

I wonder if he knew I knew he was my father.

" indigo " a voice called from the darkness. it was a rather deep voice bathed in authority. I looked around in the darkness for the owner of the voice but I couldn't see anyone.

" yes? " I answered the voice. there was an eerie silence until the voice spoke again.

" indigo, you're attempt to end the war succeeded. but you must stay in the living world. keep peace. you know you were never truly a human, you're sisters shall arrive soon enough. when they do, know that all three of you shall only meet on the final battlefield " the voice replied. I instantly realized this was primus. but what he told me I did not understand fully, I guessed I wasn't normal way before the transformation, and I figured megatron was like a father..............

" yes primus. but I don't understand....how do I have sisters? " I asked, my confusion was clouding my thoughts and I held my breath waiting for his answer.

" all in good time child, but now you must return. goodbye and good luck " he called. then everything turned to a blinding white and I lost consciousness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke in a hospital room. it was really white and clean so I figured I was a hospital room, or med bay. I sat up slowly as my joints ached in protest. my spark felt empty as I looked around the room. it too was empty, just the berth I was lying on, a few counters with medical tools on and a chair next to the berth. I slowly brought myself to stand, my tail swishing slowly so I could stay balanced.

" guess I should find someone......" I muttered to myself I sauntered over to the door. I opened it a crack so I could peep out of the room. outside was a corridor, with a familiar mech shaped dent in the wall. I was at the autobot base. I pushed the door open and tip-toed out of the room and down the corridor. I walked down the corridors silently, I was headed to the main hangar where I heard the most noise.

" what are we going to do now, huh? megatrons dead but there is still a ship full of cons! " ultra magnus growled. I peeped my head round the corner and saw he was arguing with optimus, all the other bots were sitting around looking glum. I noticed a cherry red form sobbing in the corner and I instantly knew it was knockout. I fought the urge to run over to him and hug him to death and focused on the fighting mechs.

" let us grieve " optimus replied to his second in command. I walked into the hangar and leaned against the wall.

" who died? " I asked and grinned as every ones helms whipped in my direction.

" INDGO!!! "