Pictures posted

**Some mature content towards the end**
~Bailey

Finally we got back to the dorms, school starts tomorrow and I wanted to spend a little bit of my night with Kennedy and Jayla, the kids will hangout in Ottis's room.

"Thank god you invited us over, I thought I might actually die being trapped in that dorm." Jayla sat on my bed and I was laying on the floor. Kennedy straddling my back while she painted on my back, I was uploading the pictures I took this weekend on my computer.

"Ohhh, who's the hottie with your kid?" Kennedy asks looking at the picture of Sam and Ottis. I roll my eyes.

"My kid's father." I laugh.

"Never mind, he's obviously out." She sighed and I felt the coldness of the brush on my bare skin again.

"Do you think Clayton had a good time this weekend?" I ask Jayla.

"Are you kidding? He got to sleep next to you and cuddle you, of course he had a good weekend!" I laughed at her. "It's true, I've never seen that boy so patient with a woman before."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, he used to be a 'player' but he got his heart broken in eleventh grade and stopped playing girls. But he hasn't chased anyone other than you since then." She shrugs. Hmm.

"Weird." I sent the pictures to my phone and then sent them to Sam's phone. I figured he'd want a copy.

Me: Thought you'd want a copy of them, no need to thank me for being so considerate. 😂👌🏼

Sam: Well I'll thank you anyways, you're good at taking pictures. Is that what you're majoring in?

Me: No, I'm majoring in creative writing and journalism.

Sam: Should've known, you always liked to write. Tell Ottis I said goodnight and I love him. Please and thank you 🙏🏼.

Me: 👍🏼
I shut my phone off and a few minutes later I got a notification saying I was tagged in a photo on Instagram.

I quickly check it, it was Sam who posted it. It was a picture of him and Ottis, the one where Ottis was pushing his cheeks together. Probably my favorite one of them.

Sammy_Owen2012: This photo was long over due, doesn't he look like me? Thank you Bailey082812 for letting me be there. #Son #DaddiesTwin #OttisShane.

Was what the caption read. I commented.
Bailey082812: You're welcome Sam! We had a great weekend and Ottis is already excited for the next one! 😊 He says 'I love you too Daddy!'

I shut my phone off and relaxed when Kennedy painted some more on my back.

"I think your baby daddy still loves you." Kennedy says, she obviously was reading the post over my shoulder.

"It doesn't matter, I don't love him anymore. I even told him that. I think... I love Clayton." Jayla threw her phone on the bed and stood up.

"It's about damn time! When are you gunna tell him!?" She shouted.

"Jayla! I'm not saying it until he tells me first. I don't want to scare him off." She made a 'Pft' sound.

"He obviously loves you! He talks about you twenty-four-seven! Not to mention he's faithful to you, he's great with Ottis, he's even going slow with you! Don't tell me you haven't thought about tearing that boys boxers off with your teeth at least once." She raised an eyebrow at me and I laid there shocked.