"Where are you?!"

~Bailey

I was in the middle of my English lecture when my phone started buzzing like crazy. I looked down at the screen and saw all hear texts from Sam.

Where are you?

The microwave is broken...

Ottis is hungry, is he allergic to anything?

God damn woman! I need help!

I chuckled and shut it back off and continued to write. After my class got over I called Sam from the hallway.

"Hello?" He asked.

"You buzzed, about a hundred times?" I asked him.

"Bailey are you leaving school early? I need to get to a job interview in like a half hour." He asked.

"Sam... it's only ten. I'll be done classes at like one." He groaned.

"Please figure something out... this job is important and I'll be making good money to support Ottis." I sighed.

"I don't know Sam, I'll let you know," I then quickly hung up the phone before he could say anything else.

It was about ten thirty when I got another call from Sam.

"Where are you?!" He asked, he's clearly stressed.

"In class..." I heard his audible groan.

"Bailey please, I have to go in like ten minutes."

"Sam I can't bring him to my classes, bring him to your Interview, play the guilt card. Just say 'I really need this job so I can support my son' they'll fall for it." I was taking notes and he groans.

"Fine! I'm taking him." Then he hung up. Bastard knows I'm right too. I finished the notes and stuffed everything in my bag.

I decided to go to the Bakery Patrice owns for my lunch hour. When I walked in she smiled at me, then she pointed to the back where I went.

I saw Clayton going through different boxes of ingredients to take inventory.

"Wow, you look so focused right now." I leaned against the door frame and crossed my arms, a smirk playing on my lips. He looked up and walked over to me, placing a chaste kiss on my lips.

"Hey babe, how's class?" I shrug.

"I'd rather not be there, Sam's been hassling me all day cause I left Ottis with him today and he had a interview to get to and I wasn't leaving classes, he could have a taste of parenting for one day." He laughs and started checking things on his clipboard.

"Want anything to eat?" He asked. I look up to him, mischief running through my veins.

"You. Can I eat you?" I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He started kissing me back, urgently.

I sighed and he dropped the clipboard and he started feeling up my back and butt.

"Ops excuse me, I need to grab the paper for the register." Patty cleared her throat not so politely shoving between us. "And no having sex in my storage room! Or in my bakery at all!" She yelled quietly, but I could tell she found this amusing.

"Get back to class, before I eat you." Clayton whispered after his aunt left us.

"How do you expect me to go and focus on school after saying that." He chuckled, and shook his head.

"Not my problem. I'll be over later." I bit my lip.

"Ottis will be home." I point out.

"You'll just have to be quiet," he winks.

"Hmm, I don't know if I can." He laughed.

"You will have to try or your son will walk in on us. I don't want that." I snort.

"He'd never do that." I wave, I place a quick kiss to his lips and turn grabbing my bag. When I bent down he slapped my butt.

"Clayton!" I squealed.

"Get to class," He winked and I shook my head as I walked out.

The rest of the day was pretty long and boring. Thank god it was an early release day.

I walked through the front door of my dorm and saw Sam passed out sitting up with his head leaning back on the couch and Ottis wide awake next to him watching Paw Patrol and eating popcorn.

He saw me and smiled, he looks more and more like Sam everyday. I place my index finger against my lips to tell him to be quiet, he nods and looks up at his father. I set my stuff down carefully and tip toe close to Sam and bend near his ear.

"Hey baby, do you prefer blowjobs or hand jobs?" I say deeply into his ear, not loud enough for Ottis to hear.

He shoots up and was breathing heavily. The look on his face made me start cracking up.

"What the actual hell?" He asked, I curled over holding my stomach, I was laughing so hard I fell on my butt.

"You-You should've seen your face!" I think I had tears in my eyes.

"Mommy? Are you okay?" Ottis asked me.

"No son. Your mother is a wack job and a half." Sam tells him. I stop laughing and stand up.

"Don't believe him baby, he's just grumpy cause mommy woke him from his nap." I rolled my eyes at Sam.

"How'd the interview go?" I ask him.

"Pretty good, she was an old bat and wasn't impressed that I brought a five year old to the interview." Mhm, bullshit.

"What'd she say?"

"Well first she asked why I couldn't of left him with his mother. So I replied 'His mother died during childbirth, in a single father looking to support my only family left.' She fell for it, pretty sure I got the job" I gape at him.

"So... I died?" He laughed.

"Yup, so if you ever stop by, say your my girlfriend I met on Tinder." He winked and I scoffed.

"I'd rather be dead." He makes a pained expression.

"Well I guess not cause we have a son together..." He smirked and I groaned.

"Don't remind me of that dreadful time when I was fourteen." I was a bit young when I lost my virginity. But I loved Sam and he and I were dating, I thought all would be okay, but nine months later there I was. A newly turned fifteen year old having a baby.

"You mean best time. That was my best time." He looked lost in thought.

"Stop picturing me underneath you, that was hers ago." I scoffed and lifted up Ottis.

Sam licked his lips and stepped towards me. "Don't tell me you wouldn't do it again." I slapped his chest and he started laughing.

"I sure as hell would not do that again." He laughed.

"Sure, I gotta go now. Bye Ottis, I love you bud." He kissed his head and ruffled his hair.

"Bye daddy!" Ottis waved as Sam shut the front door behind him.

"Did you have fun with dad today?" He nods quickly.

"I love daddy, mommy. I love him a whole bunch." I know you do baby, that's why I'm keeping him around.