52%

Singles Too Busy to Find Love? Studies Show 52% of Singles More Focused on Career
April 5, 2009 ringleo Leave a Comment

Recent studies conducted by popular dating websites today have revealed that around 52% of singles nowadays a time is occupied by work and other pursuits related to building their careers.

It is therefore not surprising that the same studies have shown that of the two most popular places that singles consider the best for meeting other singles is the workplace. Single, career-focused men and women tend to hook up with those they meet in the course of their work.

Otherwise, going out to scout for dates in the usual way of hanging out in bars and other hotspots to where singles flock has become a hassle to rat-racers, unless it was work that brought them there in the first place. At the end of the day, most of them feel too tired to care about dressing up and being on their best behavior again to impress a potential date.

Some also find nursing drinks at bars while checking out possible people to date too expensive for their pockets. And because many are unable even to score a single phone number after a night at the bar, a lot of these people are also finding this a total waste of their effort.

Thus, the second place that most singles think to be the best for meeting other singles is the Internet. The proliferation of online dating websites and social networking websites have made it possible for busy singles to find love simply by logging on to the Internet. Online dating, however, presents another set of woes that single people must deal with.

In an attempt to give hope to single people who want love but are just too busy to find it, Ringleo.com has launched a new jewelry line that will enable them to find a possible match with just a single glance.

The dating rings and pendants offered by Ringleo.com are made of high quality sterling silver, enamel and cz diamonds. These stylish designer pieces of jewelry can be worn with any outfit, whether for work or for a casual day out.

How do these Ringleo.com dating rings and pendants work? The "S" sign on the ring indicates if the wearer is single, and the rings and pendants can be turned to show the color that best describes the mood and status of the wearer.

If the color of the ring is blue, it means that the wearer is available and looking for long-term relationships. If the color is green, the wearer is only looking for friends and possible activity partners. Orange is an indicator of the wearer's desire to find only casual encounters, while red signifies that the wearer wishes to be left alone. Indeed, one glance can show the status and availability of a single person through the singles dating jewelry of Ringleo.com.